My car MUST be awesome....

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Cause this was parked next to it when I came outa the grocery store last night!
27d73e28.jpg

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
I like it alot. Probably the most all around fun car I've owned. There are some small annoying differences between the wagons and sedans but most are easily or cheaply overcome. It's way more useful than the sedan as a DD. My friend took out his back seat in his sedan and got a roof rack just so he can carry his bikes and snowboards. I just pull 2 levers and fit whatever I want in it.

What's years you looking at? Price range? Bugeyes are sweet.

JeremyCliff

Addict
Dec 22, 2008
I like it alot. Probably the most all around fun car I've owned. There are some small annoying differences between the wagons and sedans but most are easily or cheaply overcome. It's way more useful than the sedan as a DD. My friend took out his back seat in his sedan and got a roof rack just so he can carry his bikes and snowboards. I just pull 2 levers and fit whatever I want in it.

What's years you looking at? Price range? Bugeyes are sweet.

well i've been looking at older (00-02 area) Outbacks with 120+k on them for like 4 grand lately lol. Just wanted something bigger, decent on gas, AWD, and semi cheap. Then someone mentioned a WRX wagon for a bit more so I've been checking those out as well. I'd like to keep it as cheap as possible, yet reliable.

any specific years/problems/ect to look for?

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
So this is gonna be a second car Then? Outback or legacy wagons are much bigger than the impreza. I'd also look at older foresters....they're funky but cool to me. The 2.5L N/A engine is near bulletproof but some can have headgasket and valve cover gasket problems. With higher mileage make sure the timing belt, water pump and tensioner has been replaced. I think 115k is the interval, or you could use that for bargaining if it hasn't been done. It's super easy....I've done like 5.

I'd get one of these personally

8521150-640.jpg

then make it look like a legacy GT-B

26755_1913NXFoYExUAuOD.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info