FS: Lots of 3800 Parts and Other Stuff

FS: Lots of 3800 Parts and Other Stuff (Sponsored by Amsoil)

**** 04.17 - Prices Reduced on WPI Blower, ZZP Ported TB, and WBS Torque Convertor. All other items are open to reasonable offers. ****

EDIT: Now cross-posted on the forums. I will do my best to honor first dibs, but anyone who PayPals first wins. :)

I will consider reasonable offers and package pricing for someone wanting to purchase several items. Serious inquiries only. Thanks for looking.

Please post in the thread...no PMs! Feel free to email me if you have questions that you do not want to post publicly.

-Tommy

==================================
Payment and Shipping Terms
* Local pick-up available in the NW Suburbs of Chicago
* I will accept Cash or Paypal only (Buyer pays 3% PayPal transaction fee. No exceptions.)
* I will ship via UPS Ground and provide a tracking number within 2 business days of payment unless requested otherwise by the buyer.
* Prices below DO NOT include shipping and/or PayPal transaction fees. These are not negotiable.

Paypal is: [email protected]
My email is the same.

Stuff For Sale
Several of the big $ parts here were on my GTP that has sat since Jan 2006. I put about 500 miles on it since then. Many of them are practically new or like new. This isn't your typical 50k demod stuff.

Rare WPI Stage4 Gen3 Supercharger - $500 <- New Price: $375 **** ON HOLD for RAYGTPS....YA BUDDY!!!****
Powdercoated in Gloss Black (case) and Graphite (snout). Includes MPS hub. Rotors are in excellent shape. New snout seal and SC oil. Recent snout bearings and PCV with less than 500 miles since worked on by WPI. Includes BBV. Gasket surfaces clean and ready to install. Show car condition.
Gen3WPI1
Gen3WPI2
Gen3WPI3
Gen3WPI4

ZZP L67 Stage II High Velocity Throttle Body - $300 <- New Price: $245
This includes upgraded stainless screws. This has about 500 miles on it. Very good condition. Clearcoated. Includes modified MAF, IAC and TPS. Gasket surface is clean and install ready.
More info here: ZZP Site
ZZP_L67_HVStageII TB1
ZZP_L67_HVStageII TB2
ZZP_L67_HVStageII TB3
ZZP_L67_HVStageII TB4

WBody Store Torque Convertor (Stock Size and Stall for L67 Equivalent) - New Price: $200
This is a torque converter that was installed (had fluid, but never was run) before the trans was pulled again during the rebuild. (I believe this is the Street-Revs version: More Info

OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS ON ITEMS BELOW...

Hi-Tech Push Rods By Competition Cams (7937) - $75
Used for about 500 miles.
"Comp Cams Pushrods are made from seamless 4130 chromoly with a NASCAR quality wall thickness of .080". They are a one piece designwith a 5/16" ball-type end. Comp then heat-treats the pushrods to a hardness of 60 on the Rockwell "C" scale for increased strength and are finishes them in black oxide. 7.05" is the stock size for a 3800."
CompCamsHiTechPushRods

Used L67 Stock Rockers with pedestals- $40
StockRockers

Used Competion Cams Valve Locks - $15
These have about 10K on them. Competition Cams Valve Locks replace the factory part and provide increased strength. When using higher load valve springs the Comp locks give added security for high performance applications.

Set of stock push rods - $10 obo
Set of stock valve locks - $5 obo
Set of stock spring retainers - $10 obo
Stock L67 Cam - $30 obo
Stock Valvetrain

Like New L32 Throttle body- $50
Clean and like new condition.
L32TB1
L32TB2

L67 SC Boost Bypass Solenoid - $40
Used but in good condition.
Boost Bypass Solenoid

Wheelskins Steering Wheel Cover - Charcoal Grey - $25
Pic 1
Pic 2

Stock GP Door Speaker Brackets - 2 sets - $25 each
Stock 3.8 Pulley (silver powdercoating on it) - $10 obo
Used 99+ L67 IAC - $30
Used 99+ L67 MAF - $75
Used 99+ L67 TPS - $40

1 Set Stock GTP Exhaust Manifolds with heatshields - $40
Set 1
Set 2

99+ Alternator Core - $25
Good case for a polishing project or rebuild. Alternator has a weak charge.

2001 Grand Prix Owners Manual - $25
Very good condition. Includes warranty booklet. None of the forms or pages are written on.
2001GPOwnersManual1
2001GPOwnersManual2

Caspers Volt Booster - (w/instuction sheet) - ***SOLD***
K&N 4" 7" Cone Filter - ***SOLD***
Used Cometic MLS 3-layer Head Gaskets (Stock L67 equivalant) - ***SOLD***
NIB Flowmaster 3" to 2.5" Y-Pipe - ***SOLD***
New Pioneer 6x9 Speaker Grills - ***SOLD***
New Pioneer 6.5" Speaker Grills - ***SOLD***
L67 Belt Tensioner Bracket - ***SOLD***
99+ L67 Alternator Bracket - ***SOLD***Used 40th Edition Exhaust Tips - ***SOLD***
Used Stock Monte Carlo SS Exhaust Tips with clamps - ***SOLD***
WBS Stage II GenV Intercooler with Modified LIM - ***SOLD***
NEW ZZP 4340 Input Shaft w/ Sealing Rings - ***SOLD***
Almost New 2nd Gen ZZP Fuel Logs with Upgraded Fuel Pressure Regulator and Gauge - ***SOLD***
Used 2nd Gen ZZP Fuel Logs with Upgraded Fuel Pressure Regulator and Gauge - ****SOLD****
Used 1st Gen ZZP Fuel Logs - ****SOLD****
Set#1: Like New Flowmatched Lucas 42.5# Injectors - ***SOLD***
Set#2: Flowmatched Lucas 42.5# Injectors - *** SOLD***
Thrasher Performance Cold Air Induction Kit - ***SOLD***
NIB Competion Cams Re-usable rocker bolts (sealed in bag)- ***SOLD***
NIB ZZP IC pump Controller -***SOLD***
GenV Evap Port - ***SOLD***
WBody/Regal Strut Tower Bar - ***SOLD***
NEW ZZP Fuel Pump Rewire - ***SOLD***
Stock GTP Spoiler - Arctic/Bright White - ***SOLD***
NIB Infinity 6.5" Slimline Midbass Speakers - *** SOLD****
NEW In Box LC-1 Wideband Controller with Bosch 02 - *** SOLD****
L67 Heads - *** SOLD****
These have about 500 miles since they were installed from the machine shop. They were magnafluxed and checked for cracks. Exhaust and intake seats were cleaned up. New Viton valve seals. I would like to recover some ofthe machine shop costs. These would be great for someone wanting to port a set of heads.
L67Heads1
L67Heads2
L67HEads3
L67Heads4
L67HEads5
L67Heads6
L67Heads7

Last edited:

Thread Info