WTT: Two '94 Seadoo XP pwc's for mid 90's Seadoo Sportser or Speedster

Posting this for a buddy. Copy/Pasted from here http://campusswagger.com/showthread.php?tid=10&pid=15#pid15
If interested send me a PM or ask any questions in the thread here.

Willing to trade two '94 Seadoo XP pwc's for a mid 90's Seadoo Sportster or Speedster. if interested send me a PM. Over $3,000 invested not including original purchase price.

2 - 1994 Seadoo XP waverunners in good condition.
Includes trailer(trade must include trailer also)

I purchased both of these XP's one year ago in non-running condition. I have since done the following...
All parts purchased from SBT (View their website here)
SBT has one year warranties on all engines and starters(8 months left for engines, 10 months left for starters)
- Replaced both engines with remanufactured units.
---Engines were installed using SBT's alignment tool as well as poly engine mounts.
- New rotary valves as well as rotary valve covers.
- New stators on both engines
- Rebuilt both carbs.
- 2 new batteries were put in two months ago.
- 2 new starters.
- Removed oil injection on both engines(must use premix).
- Inside of electrical boxes look brand new.

The bad-
Gauges do not work.
Normal wear and tear expected from 15 years of use. No major flaws. Decals and handlebars have began to fade.

Also comes with...
- 2 barely used Atlantis Pro wrist lanyards. Used only four times so far.
- Karavan trailer seen in pics below.

These XP's are lots of fun and run great with the remanufactured engines. A boat is just more practical for the things that I want to do. Thanks for looking. PM me if interested.

Located just outside of Chicago and willing to travel up to 50 miles to meet with serious inquiries.

Seadoo1.jpg

Seadoo2.jpg

redstang98

Oct 29, 2007
Heard back from my buddy, he's not wanting to sell outright just yet. He really doesn't want to have any downtime between getting a boat. But if nothing comes along I'm sure he'll be open to it.

Also found out that the DNR hasn't sent him back the titles to the skis yet from registering them.:mad:

Thread Info

• R
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list