$220 XBOX 360 - 3 Controllers - 3 Games - HDMI Cables

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.chicagolandmustang.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34172

Sounds like a good deal you fuck. You are going to seriously give me the run around for 3 weeks on MY xbox than sell it for more than you owe me? Jesus Larry I thought you were somewhat better than that. Give me my xbox or $110 by this friday or i`ll pm you what will be the outcome of this transaction, this is bullshit man. Selling it behind my back on CMC a forum I have never been on is low man. I will be talkin to you very soon I hope.

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Mar 3, 2006
Algonquin
And I know your reading this.. i`m viewing the same cmc thread you are.... Really don`t know why you could not man up and just tell me what was going on... Than to have the audacity to sell it underneath me. I sold you that xbox for $200 for a reason. you were a friend. A brand new in box never played, never turned on xbox with the hd and games etc is worth 300+ to most..... but I gave you a deal and in turn got burned for it.

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Mar 3, 2006
Algonquin
wow, want me to close that thread out on CMC?

I thought about that and even registered for cmc to comment cause I was furious when I found that. My mentality is that if he can sell it and get me my money by friday than I will close the business deal and be done with it all. If it goes past our agreed date again than we will have a major problem. I have defiantly learned a lesson here.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info