2010 Shelby kona blue w/white stripes

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
that is definately sexy, i still like the grabber blue better though

I had first ordered the grabber but changed my mind thank god, cause we have a grabber blue stang and the Kona is classier!!

Love that color!:hail:

:dancenana::dancenana::dancenana: you buy ????? let me know!!!

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
:lmao:
After this happens, could you take some pictures WITH A DIFFERENT CAMERA?? :eek: :dancenana:

Car looks pretty damn sweet.

Yes I can but not differenet camera!!:dancenana:

Like it alot but in the lighter blue and will try to get one for next year. Is your dealer asking over sticker?.

I like the picture of the girl in your avatar!!:D

I like that color can you get grabber blue stripes????

If you buy I will change the stripes.;)

That is the EXACT GT500 I'd get, damn I love that color!!! Man, I wish I had $50K!!!!!!! Can I trade my 09 GT straight up for it??

-Mike

"Can I trade my 09 GT straight up for it??":alcoholic:alcoholic:alcoholic

:lmao::lmao::lmao::p

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I'll get your paperwork started right meow.

Will you be financing the rest? :p

Dave you are suade.

I drove the 2010 shelby but the sc is not on yet till a few 100 miles. the interior is just plain:hail::hail: It has suade on the steering wheel and next to the racing stripes on the seat there is saude just awsome. Also when you start the shelby with the nav there is a large picture of a COBRA upon start up:hail: very nicely done

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Nice pics.

Still have the KR huh?

Si senor!!! I have it down to invoice save. I was never selling it over sticker just msrp oh well.

On a serious note I can take it to the picnic the 2010 gt500 if I have it trailored. bad part is I don't have a trailor. But I will be taking a 2010mustang gt grabber blue

SICNESS

Opulence...I has it...
May 3, 2006
Dave you are suade.

I drove the 2010 shelby but the sc is not on yet till a few 100 miles. the interior is just plain:hail::hail: It has suade on the steering wheel and next to the racing stripes on the seat there is saude just awsome. Also when you start the shelby with the nav there is a large picture of a COBRA upon start up:hail: very nicely done

So are you my friend.

So are you. :headbang:

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
Man, I LOVE that car!!! :biggthump

How much is the dealer asking for it? Dare i ask. lol.

Just curious, how much do you guys think I would get (in a trade in) for my MINT condition 2003 SB Cobra??? 5100 miles. 2.76 pulley, k&n fipk, flowmaster catback, tr6 plugs. Xcal2 dyno tune by Jerry from Sutton 4 years ago.

Thread Info