03 Silver Cobra At Exotic Motors

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Who's car was this? Has a Kenne Bell on it with Chrome Bullit style rims.
Anyone know whos this might be? Exotic Motors good to deal with? Do they take trade ins? I would post the link but, my work browser doesnt allow me onto the site.

Chrome bullitts and KB sounds like The Pun's old car, which you don't want. It may not be though, I'm sure there are several silver KB cobras on bullitts.

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Mar 18, 2004
That is Jeff's old car. He sold it to a guy from this site. Not sure what happened after that but the motor blew.

Jeff went and saw the car there at Exotic Motors when they first got it. They said that they were replacing the motor. So I assume that it either has a new short block or whole new motor.

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
Yep, dats my ole car...

They threw a new motor on it and she has seen some rough times. I wouldn't buy her back unless it was for 17k ish. Not sure who put the new motor in it but the car did have a ton of parts on it when I sold it about two years ago. Those are 17" rims on it now, I have 18"s with deep dish 315's on the back.

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
Lol.....

"Some of the aftermarket parts include main bearings, thrust bearing, washer kit, pistons, ring set, plug kit oil, head gasket kit, conversion set, rod bearings, exhaust seat, intake valve, and exhaust valve. This is a sweet svt cobra that moves. Come in today and test drive this american muscle coupe. Wiht only 30k miles, you can own this 2003 ford mustang cobra svt now for only $25,900."

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
She looks beat up, abused, runs really rough, and tainted like my ex's normally do...

Check out the sweet oil breather and the tape on the mass air meter. The driver door is bent in, front air dam cracked, 18'ers gone, all scuffed and beat up. Plus the motor is blown up...

img374.jpg

img375.jpg

img376.jpg

yea i'd never want to own this car

Thread Info