03/04 4V Cobra KENNE BELL 2.4 forsale low miles!! cheap

03/04 kenne bell 2.4 for sale ..has approx 50 1/4 mile passes...(Black) comes with like 4-5 blower pulleys..(Will post sizes of pulleys and blower pic)...this was on EFI Renegade racer Mike Catapanos car before he went to renegade..blower has been 9.40's on stock cobra motor...$2,650!!:eek:

Also have 72lb inj and inj driver if interested..pics coming!

BOTLFED98

TCG Elite Member
Mar 5, 2004
let me know if you have any use for a '98 Jeep Wrangler or '88 notch, I will be putting both of these vehicles up for sale very soon and will be asking somewhere in the $6k price range they are both clean vehicles so if you have any interest in them maybe we can work something out. I would love to pick up what you are selling but cannot til I sell some stuff myself.

fastfocus

TCG Elite Member
Nov 30, 2004
let me know if you have any use for a '98 Jeep Wrangler or '88 notch, I will be putting both of these vehicles up for sale very soon and will be asking somewhere in the $6k price range they are both clean vehicles so if you have any interest in them maybe we can work something out. I would love to pick up what you are selling but cannot til I sell some stuff myself.

how much you selling the wrangler for? pm me with specs

Thread Info