Power Tools New and Used (Milwaukee M18 and DeWalt 18V)

Revised to indicate tools remaining

DW959 Used DeWalt 18V 1/2" Drill/Driver - Good Condition - $45 + Shipping

2co0pcp.jpg

264kv9g.jpg

DW997 Used DeWalt 18V 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver - Fair Condition - $35 + Shipping

110f976.jpg

21cdw1y.jpg

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Sleeper and Merc, you can have it. Do you want it shipped or local P/U in Tinley Park? Pm address and or email.
I can pick up I guess. PM me your number and I will call you after work. Maybe meet up tonight, tomorrow, or what ever. lol

Also, What are the part numbers on the two 1/2 drills you have? I may be interested in one of them too.

And make it 3 batteries total. :biggthump

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
Do you have a model number for it? Just so I can make sure it uses the same battery as the Dewalts I have already. Also do you take paypal?

DW938 18V Reciprocating Saw - Has tool-less quick change feature.

http://www.dewalt.com/us/products/tool_detail.asp?productID=214

All 18V Battery packs work on this saw (Both NiCd and Lithium Ion)
Any 18V Cordless base works with any 18V Battery

See - Yes, It Fits Battery System

http://www.dewalt.com/us/core/

Yes to Paypal

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
I can pick up I guess. PM me your number and I will call you after work. Maybe meet up tonight, tomorrow, or what ever. lol

Also, What are the part numbers on the two 1/2 drills you have? I may be interested in one of them too.

PM Sent

Also, I only have 4 batteries total and 2 are going to Sleeper...

The regular drill is DC759

DC759KA_1.jpg

Not sure about hammer drill part number, I will update thread tonight.

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
Money sent..........thanks

Get me a price for shipping and I will send you the money however you want. zip code is 60103

All items shipped... Still have Milwaukee items and two DeWalt drills.

skyhighsd, I dropped yours off yesterday, but after the regular pick-up. UPS store on 191st/LaGrange. For whatever reason the UPS truck picks-up before the store closes. :confused:

Thread Info