2007 Victory Red Z06, 13K miles for $47K!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEONE PLEASE BUY THIS!

Up for sale is my 2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2LZ preferred equipment group with Navigation. Exterior color is Victory red. Interior is black leather with red stitching. Car has 13k original miles. Vehicle has never been in an accident or had any paint or body work done to it. Car is in perfect condition and never has seen rain. Still under the factory warranty. I am the original owner. The following modifications have been done to the vehicle: Full clear bra on the front end, mirrors, headlights, and kick panels; Kooks Long tube headers with offroad x pipe (have factory manifolds and midpipe), Billy Boat Bullet catback exhaust; K&N intake (have the stock one): Dyno tuned (489rwhp/ 467rwtq on dynojet); Limo tint; Center console, gauge cluster, and door buttons all red(ordered from gm parts); Bought an extra set of OEM alloy Z06 rims and had them powder coated semi-gloss black with red vinyl time attack(if you don't like it, it peels right off). The OEM Z06 chrome aluminum wheels will go with the car as well which are in perfect condition. I am selling the car for $49,000obo NO Trades or Payments. I have the title in hand. Original Sticker was $77,925.00! My name is Andy and you can reach me at my cell phone 702-575-4406.[/email]

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-corvettes-for-sale/2165730-fs-2007-victory-red-z06-4.html

IMG_1016.jpg

IMG_1014.jpg

Thread Info