Craftsman Professional Series Stud Finder - $40

Craftsman Stud Finder - $40

LINK

I picked this unit up to aid in wall mounting my LCD TV as well as a long shelf for my audio/video components. This scanner worked perfectly. It finds the exact center of the stud, and has a button that automatically marks the point you are at in pencil. Easy and convenient.

It’s in MINT condition; I only used it once and will probably no longer have any need for it. Save $26 bucks from new after tax. I can also give you the receipt it came with.

I did not take any pictures since this unit is essentially Brand New. I took it out of the box, marked the holes for my LCD Arm + Shelf, and put it back in the box, haha. That was the extent of its use.

Any questions, let me know.

-Edgar

SEARS said:
Multifunction wall scanner with floating-head design efficiently locates the center of wood and metal and joists through drywall and other common interior surfaces up to 1-1/2 in. deep. Automatically scans for hot AC voltage in any mode. SpotLite® Pointing System and easy-to-read LCD display indicate stud center and edges. Metal scanning mode finds pipe and rebar in walls and concrete up to 3 inches deep. AC scanning mode traces hot wiring. Integrated, erasable marker allows for single-handed operation.

• Exclusive, patented CenterVision® Technology find the center of studs and joists up to 1-1/2 in. deep in one pass. Also finds and indicates stud features.
  • Automatically calibrates for immediate use
  • Finds non-ferrous metal pipes up to 1-1/2 in deep and ferrous metal pipes and rebar up to 3 in. deep.
  • Floating head design increases accuracy by ensuring it never loses contact with the wall
  • Integrated, erasable marker allows for single-handed operation to mark exact center of stud
  • Auto Recalibration checks calibration 10 times per second and recalibrate for the user when scanning is started
  • AC WireWarning® alerts user to the presence of hot electrical wiring in all modes
  • Dedicated AC Scanning mode can be used to trace hot electrical wiring
  • SpotLight® Pointing System shines bright light to indicate stud centerover a stud, also points an arrow back towards the stud

Thread Info

• Blinkstang
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list