Badass 4v - 1000+ HP for ~$20k

imbuggin

Addict
Mar 15, 2007
bob pm me what you know about that car. I may be interested to pick it up for some fun but need details. I am guessing that thing is in the shop more than on the streets.

I have been toying with the idea of picking up this wicked noble ( not an svt but ford 3.8 twin turbo non the less with 450-470 rwhp and 2200 lbs sounds like fun to me) but can't decide I think in the recession or depression as I call it there will me many steals and time to put a few toy in the stable and normally I am not a fan or the normal stuff but a 1000hp cobra for that cash could make for a fun car to beat the piss out of with little care. I have been playing with many ideas but bottom line I am looking for a fun toy that is not run of the mill. Shit as you know I had enough issues modding the panoz and all the fab work I ended up doing after we met. Thought in the long run it all worked out. As I see posted on the boards daily you are man no and if or buts about it. Thanks for everything you do for us power freaks! for the record I am also trying to stay away from the dark side, but keep getting offered wicked deals on vets. Just not a big fan, yes i know many are sick rides. I just don't care for vetts much. ZR1 i would take to play with but not for the price tag

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Feb 16, 2005
bob pm me what you know about that car. I may be interested to pick it up for some fun but need details. I am guessing that thing is in the shop more than on the streets.

I have been toying with the idea of picking up this wicked noble ( not an svt but ford 3.8 twin turbo non the less with 450-470 rwhp and 2200 lbs sounds like fun to me) but can't decide I think in the recession or depression as I call it there will me many steals and time to put a few toy in the stable and normally I am not a fan or the normal stuff but a 1000hp cobra for that cash could make for a fun car to beat the piss out of with little care. I have been playing with many ideas but bottom line I am looking for a fun toy that is not run of the mill. Shit as you know I had enough issues modding the panoz and all the fab work I ended up doing after we met. Thought in the long run it all worked out. As I see posted on the boards daily you are man no and if or buts about it. Thanks for everything you do for us power freaks! for the record I am also trying to stay away from the dark side, but keep getting offered wicked deals on vets. Just not a big fan, yes i know many are sick rides. I just don't care for vetts much. ZR1 i would take to play with but not for the price tag

PM coming your way

Big Cam Z28

banned from CorvetteForum
Jul 23, 2006
~4HP / cubic inch is not impressive? wow. have fun with your ~1.1 HP / cubic inch ls1

you misread. i said it was impressive, but i would rather have more cubes/less boost in a "street car"

i wasn't being sarcastic when i said "impressive"

and when i posted that, i was think more along the lines of Danimal's cobra. what was he running? a 351 and like 25 PSI?

Thread Info