03 cobra low miles and whipple and cheap!!

Sounds like a good deal .If I was in the market for a cobra I would probably buy this cobra. Its cheaper than the cobras that go forsale on here and has alot of work done ready for some street racing and track use.:dancenana::dancenana:

Hey guys, I have had my Cobra over on ebay for a few weeks, with several serious buyers and no results... I just took another $500 off the price. I thought I would try it on this forum and see how my luck goes. Here is a link to the newest listing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars....c0.m245&_trkparms=72:317|65:12|39:1|240:1318
Below is the detail from the listing, and there are several pictures on ebay. Please no low ball offers, My reserve is set at $20,000 and that is my bottom dollar:

Quote:I need to sell the Cobra so I can purchase a bigger house. The car has 20,688 miles. Never been wrecked, clear title. I bought the car completely stock from a dealership in Warsaw Indiana. It had 17,000 miles on it when I bought it. It was lightly modded up 19,000 miles before I did the suspension and whipple. It still maintains radio, air bags, air conditioning, heater, cruiz, etc… It has the best of everything and is very well put together.

The car is tuned my Ken at Modular Depot in Cincy. For all the mods it has, it has only seen the track 5 times. Once when I bought it when it was completely stock, once after I had all the basics (pulley, tune, CAI, exhaust), WFC 10, Norwalk earlier this spring when I got the whipple, cage, suspension and finally late this summer.

The car doesn’t see rain or snow. It is kept in heated garage under my house.

The car runs 10.80/10.70 in mild weather with1.5X 60’ and 128 mph trap speeds. I would guess it has a 10.6X in it with a really nice and chilly fall day, good driver and good traction. It sees about 16-17lbs of boost with mild timing. It put down 580 RWHP.

Engine/Performance
- Ford Racing 2.3L Whipple Supercharger stock T/B
- 12” Big Boost RAI
- Billet Flow 4 Piece Idler Kit
- Whipple 3.0 Upper Pulley
- NGK TR6 Plugs
- SCT Xcal 2 (Tuning my MD)
- AFCO Extreme Series Heat Exchanger
- 60 lb Injectors with Harness
- Diablo Sport Mafia
- KB Boost A Pump
- Boost A Pump Wiring Upgrade
- LDC/Even Flow Combination Head Cooling Mod
- PPRV Removed with Fuel Hose Upgrade and Wiring Upgrade to Cobra Fuel Pumps
- Stainless Works Full Length Headers with 3” Collector
- Custom 3” Stainless Steel Off-road X-pipe
- JBA 3” Mufflers with Dumps
- EGR Delete
- Optimum Yellow Top Batery
- Taylor Battery Box with Trunk Mounted Push/Pull Switch
- Meizure Water Pump (Intercooler Water Pump)
- 4 Gallon Ice Box (Trunk Mounted)

Suspension/Chassis
- UPR Chrome Moly K-Member kit with A-Arms and Coilovers, Eibach Springs
- UPR Pro Series Rear Suspension Kit (Chrome-moly Adjustable Race Lower arms, Chrome-moly double adjustable race upper arms, Chrome-moly Anti-Roll bar with bearings, 7075 Billet Spherical housing bushing kit)
- Fully Built 8.8 Solid Axle (Mosier straightened and welded tubes, 9” Bearing Ends, 35 Spline Axles, 373 Gears, Spool, Differential Girdle, GT Rotors, Moser Heavy Duty Pinion Yoke)
- Welded Torque Boxes
- CHE 8.8 T/S Heavey Duty Axle Brace
- Strange 10 Way adjustable struts front and Rear
- Metco Driveshaft Loop
- Maximum Motorsports Full Length Subframe Connectors
- UPR Shark Caster Camber Plates

Interior
- S&W Race Cars 8 pt Roll Cage with Swingouts
- MMR Rear Seat Delete
- Kirky Racing Seats
- Corbeau Drivers and Passenger Side Adj Seat Brackets
- RJS 5-way Harness (Passenger and Driver side)
- Hilton Boost Overlay
- Raptor Shift Light
- Intercooler Switch for Meizuer Pump
- Chrome Fire Extinguisher

Transmission
- MGW Short Throw Shifter with UPR Pistol Grip Knob
- Liberty Gear 26 Spline Input Shaft
- Spec 3+ Clutch and Pressure Plate
- Spec Aluminum Flywheel
- Mcleod Throwout Bearing Retainer Tube
- Royal Purple ATS Synthetic Transmission Fluid
- UPR Triple Hook Quadrant and Fire Wall Adjuster

Wheels/Tires
- Weld Racing Drag Lite 15 X 10 with 6.5 BS
- MT 325/50 R15 Drag Radials
- Weld Racing Drag Lite 15 X 4 with 2.25 BS
- MT Sportsman Front Tires, 28 x 7.5-15
- 1” Front Spacers (Ground Front Calipers)

MISC Stock Parts, Take them if you want them: (Stock Input Shaft, Pulley Guard, Idler Pulleys, EGR Valve, Stock Shifter, Stock Springs, Underhood Insulation, Stock Rear Seat Brace, 1 New MT 325/50 R15 Drag Radial with a gouge in the Tread, etc….

Video:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/2003-Mustang-Cobra_197452.htm

Thread Info