2006 gsxr 1000 f/s

Selling for a friend. Bike has only 250 miles on it!
Between his own business,2 kids,wife he never has a chance to ride and so finally just wnats to get rid of.

Bike has never been dropped and is in mint condition. Already has a Micron pipe. Below is the link to e-bay for pics and any other info. If you have any other questions please feel free to give me a ring.

Thanks
Doug
708-426-8467

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzu...04007QQitemZ330310404007QQptZUSQ5fmotorcycles

GreenMamba

Banned
Nov 22, 2006
I know, no one's buying anything. But someone should tell the people selling bikes on Craigslist. There's some a-wipe asking $10k for a stock 07 Ninja 14r. He's been trying to sell it for a year and a half.

No kidding! There are about 10 million HD's on there and all the guys want 20K or MORE!

Banks aren't giving anywhere near that amount on a loan for those bikes and if I got the cash I sure as hell aint using it to buy that junk!

Nov 23, 2006
Frame reinforcement brace installation/frame replacement. Suzuki has received reports of cracking or breakage of the motorcycle frame in certain extreme situations where usually high stress is placed on the frame. suzuki has also received reports of cracking or breakage of the the frame behind and below the steering neck from repeated hard landings from hazardous maneuvers such as extreme or extended wheelies or other stunts. so if no damage they install a reinforcement brace. :headbang:

Thread Info