91 white MR2

pm me for contact Info

THIS IS COPY AND PASTED I AM NOT THE SELLER BUT KNOW THE SELLER SO CONTACT ME FOR CONTACT INFO

Details:
The car was originally owned by an older man who traded it in which is where I picked it up at 101k the car now has 131k miles. The coolant was flushed this summer the tranny was flushed last summer. The valve cover gasket and dizzy gasket was also changed then. I also put new brakes on the car last winter. The battery is also less than 6 months old. Mechanically the car is very sound.

Suspension upgrades:
I installed koni yellows and rs*r race springs in 2006 along with tein pillowball mounts in the front. At this time the ball joints were also replaced. I did not replace the tie rod ends but I have brand new ones that will go with the car.

Exterior:
The exterior of the car is still very clean and has no major dents dings or scratches. I added phoenix power rears, greedy sides, and an aeroware lip in 2006 as well. The lip is a little worse for wear but still looks fine. Also installed are 94 tails. I have a madpsi hood, with aeorcatch latches, that goes with the car. The hood is currently uninstalled and prepped to be painted just havent gotten to it. I also have a turbo lid that I never installed that also needs painted.

Interior:
I changed all the blue cloth interior to black leather. I installed cst seat covers and door inserts. The dash center console and center cd console are all in good condition. The steering wheel was replaces with a momo jet wheel. Also installed is a trd short shifter, rare CF VMAX shifter surround, and naked twos knob. I also added a full stereo infiniti kappa components in the doors and infiniti replacements in the rears.

Few negatives:
The car is not a perfect show car by any means but it is in really good shape. The car needs a new wiper cowl, I never found black seat belts, and the ebrake needs new cables.

I really dont know what to ask for the car so I'm going to start at 7,200 considering I'm in no hurry I'll wait for someone that will appreciate it as much as I have.

Pictures to follow.

car0199ln.jpg

car0201hj.jpg

interior3.jpg

interior2.jpg

Thread Info

• 1997SVTcobra
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list