What do you guys think this is Worth???

Egreen99

Addict
May 26, 2004

anytime I see built motor, and boost you have to ask your self

1. How good was that rebuild, was the motor broke in properly, was it tuned properly, over boosted, over revved, all bolts tightned to spec etc, etc...

it is someone elses project and you have no idea what was done or the parts listed even installed etc...

you can get 03 cobras for sub 16-19k with some miles on them, I would rather have that then someones botched project. If it was someone on here then it's another story... but some shady ass dealer on ebay

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
anytime I see built motor, and boost you have to ask your self

1. How good was that rebuild, was the motor broke in properly, was it tuned properly, over boosted, over revved, all bolts tightned to spec etc, etc...

it is someone elses project and you have no idea what was done or the parts listed even installed etc...

you can get 03 cobras for sub 16-19k with some miles on them, I would rather have that then someones botched project. If it was someone on here then it's another story... but some shady ass dealer on ebay

any 03/04 is no different. you dont know who tuned it, what mods the owner performed, why he's selling, etc...

When buying any used performance car, you take that risk. Doesnt matter what make/model/mods.

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
+1

maybe i just give people to much credit but when i look at this car i see a solid build with all the right mods.

Yep, but at the same time i'd check over every nook and cranny of that car before purchasing.

If you feel sketchy about cars like this, take them to a local shop with a dyno and have them check AF ratio and compression test.

Thread Info