smoking deal on mercedes E55 AMG

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
i know that guy selling it. he owns a "high end" rental business in arizona, he rents out ferrari's, lambo's and "mercedes benz's" to people. i wonder if those were hard miles? lol

i know personally if i rented a lambo for a day, id baby it...:dancenana:

SVTdubs

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
the only thing about buying a beat up rental car.... they are probably beat up pretty good, but maintained even better.. just my .02. Id buy one... perception is they are beat up but there is nothing wrong with romping on it but properly maintaining it... id rather buy that than one that was babied and never maintained properly, you know

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
the only thing about buying a beat up rental car.... they are probably beat up pretty good, but maintained even better.. just my .02. Id buy one... perception is they are beat up but there is nothing wrong with romping on it but properly maintaining it... id rather buy that than one that was babied and never maintained properly, you know

That's what I think, too. Most people don't change their oil every 3000 miles. They say they do, but they don't. Rental cars get ALL maintanence, all recalls, and all tsb's, ect. Most of the cars are in pretty good shape because people think they'll have to claim it on their insurance if they mess it up. There are always exceptions, though.

I've spend the last 3 days begging my fiance to let me buy that Benz. I want it even more now that I now the maintenance has been done on it. It probably spend most of it's time parked in a garage, rather than outside with the sun beating down on it in a parking lot.

Thread Info