OMG!! Check out this 93 Cobra on E-Bay!!!

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Feb 16, 2005
very nice bob, did you pick up something else?

also what model are those seats?

i have alot of things going on... got an 03 cobra im looking at as well as a dynojet. I just tuned the owner of chicago motorcars cobra and we got to talking.. He suggested he put it up on his site. I guess we'll see what happens!

dont know about the seats.. I tuned the car but didnt put it together.

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Feb 16, 2005
I know the history of this car. I am friends with the original and second owner. I have done work on it years ago as well as dynode it last year.

yup, you did the cage and the contraption around the fuel cell and pump..

I spoke to Bob about 3 weeks ago.. It was almost 10yrs since i had driven this car and tuned it for him back when i first started driving renegade. When the new owner in IA called me to retune it, i laughed since i actually use to drive the car. We picked up 70rwhp on the setup and ran quite a bit faster then previous.. It still as pretty as the day i first saw it!

sschassis

Senior Nilater
Jul 6, 2005
yup, you did the cage and the contraption around the fuel cell and pump..

I spoke to Bob about 3 weeks ago.. It was almost 10yrs since i had driven this car and tuned it for him back when i first started driving renegade. When the new owner in IA called me to retune it, i laughed since i actually use to drive the car. We picked up 70rwhp on the setup and ran quite a bit faster then previous.. It still as pretty as the day i first saw it!

Yup contraption around the fuel cell and pump it was funny looking when I saw it. That contraption thing it was installed by Gary Oswald at street performance about 3 years ago.

Roll cage it was installed by TRZ about 8 years ago. I did work on his Novi blower tubing & exhaust & gas tanks sump work was 10 years ago LOL.

BTW your 70HP gain maybe because you are using dynojet & that is 10 to12% gains over mustang dyno Thanks Nile

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Feb 16, 2005
Yup contraption around the fuel cell and pump it was funny looking when I saw it. That contraption thing it was installed by Gary Oswald at street performance about 3 years ago.

Roll cage it was installed by TRZ about 8 years ago. I did work on his Novi blower tubing & exhaust & gas tanks sump work was 10 years ago LOL.

BTW your 70HP gain maybe because you are using dynojet & that is 10 to12% gains over mustang dyno Thanks Nile

i dynoed the car when it got to the dyno... i picked up 70rwhp when i started from scratch.. up to 85rwhp UNDER the curve and 70rwhp peak.. It was very conservative from Larry and being that my background was renegade, i had some great programs to start with.. i thought you did the cage and so did Bob.. guess he is showing his age.

btw, you dont know the "2nd owner" since Jimmy and Kevin never titled it.. my customer in Iowa was the second owner after Bob on the record!

sschassis

Senior Nilater
Jul 6, 2005
i dynoed the car when it got to the dyno... i picked up 70rwhp when i started from scratch.. up to 85rwhp UNDER the curve and 70rwhp peak.. It was very conservative from Larry and being that my background was renegade, i had some great programs to start with.. i thought you did the cage and so did Bob.. guess he is showing his age.

btw, you dont know the "2nd owner" since Jimmy and Kevin never titled it.. my customer in Iowa was the second owner after Bob on the record!

The 1st owner was Bob Kaufman nick name old man Bob Jimmy was the 2nd owner. than Jimmy traded it for some turbo mustang & some cash

BTW If I recall made almost 700HP on mustang dyno that will put about 770/780HP on dyno jet.

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Feb 16, 2005
The 1st owner was Bob Kaufman nick name old man Bob Jimmy was the 2nd owner. than Jimmy traded it for some turbo mustang & some cash

BTW If I recall made almost 700HP on mustang dyno that will put about 770/780HP on dyno jet.

is this info for me or for the site? I know Bob was the first owner. Ive known him for 10yrs and just talked to him 3 weeks ago.. Jimmy never titled it and then traded it to kevin for the turbo car and cash and Kevin never titled it or drove it. He then sold it to my customer TJ in IA who titled it.

As far as the power, it put down 720 on our dynojet (which i have said reads lower then most dynojets).. this was taking the car the way it sat and making a baseline pull... then, i put my own tune in it and tweaked from there. Ive already gone almost 2tenths faster with the car then any of the previous owners. I have the torque converter changed and the transmission freshened up with some other trick goodies. As far as mustang dyno vs dynojet, it all depends on what you set the roller weight at. my own personal car made the same HP on Speed incs dyno vs sound performances dyno within 8rwhp... Ive tuned probably 50cars on mustang dynos and I do know all the tricks to making the HP inflated. Im not saying that anything was inflated, I am saying there is no need to bring up your dyno since i baselined it on our dyno and then took it from there. Plus, we have gone considerably faster on the track.

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
hope you get what you want bob, its a sick car. that is my idea of a perfect box, if i could talk the wife into it it would be in the garage next to the alleged "trailer queen"

dont give this car away! hold for your price!!!! i have never seen a nicer put together 93!

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Feb 16, 2005
hope you get what you want bob, its a sick car. that is my idea of a perfect box, if i could talk the wife into it it would be in the garage next to the alleged "trailer queen"

dont give this car away! hold for your price!!!! i have never seen a nicer put together 93!

thanks slash.. i dont think its going to be an issue to get what i want.. The reason im selling it is that i really dont need it. Its paid for with title in hand. If i had more time, i would probably tear it apart and redo all the stuff i am unhappy with, but i already have a car in the garage on my lift that needs some TLC LOL.. You know, im interested in a twin turbo 03 cobra LOL

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
thanks slash.. i dont think its going to be an issue to get what i want.. The reason im selling it is that i really dont need it. Its paid for with title in hand. If i had more time, i would probably tear it apart and redo all the stuff i am unhappy with, but i already have a car in the garage on my lift that needs some TLC LOL.. You know, im interested in a twin turbo 03 cobra LOL

text me your reserve/price

Thread Info