Want to Play backups? Modded xbox 360

SICNESS

Opulence...I has it...
May 3, 2006
what does a modded xbox do that a regular one doesnt?

It allows you to cheat. You'll do things that only other fucktards with modded Xboxes can do on Xbox live.

01SVT19 will ship it to you complete with a certificate that states:

"I hereby proclaim that I am utterly incapable of anything that remotely resembles hand-eye coordination whatsoever. Furthermore, I have no confidence in my abilities at all and require any means possible to help make my peers and myself believe that I am capable of defeating them and anyone else in any capacity online. Because I need to cheat in video games, it also means that I cannot compete at all in anything that even remotely resembles a contest of any sort in reality. I am the epitome of a miserable fucking loser."

You all should probably frame that shit too...btw...

cobrafreak34

Regular
Aug 7, 2007
It allows you to cheat. You'll do things that only other fucktards with modded Xboxes can do on Xbox live.

"I hereby proclaim that I am utterly incapable of anything that remotely resembles hand-eye coordination whatsoever. Furthermore, I have no confidence in my abilities at all and require any means possible to help make my peers and myself believe that I am capable of defeating them and anyone else in any capacity online. Because I need to cheat in video games, it also means that I cannot compete at all in anything that even remotely resembles a contest of any sort in reality. I am the epitome of a miserable fucking loser."

a lil harsh aye, i Just ask a fucking question didnt know it had anything to do with live and for the record i am good at everything i do no cheating necessary.

01SVT19

TCG Elite Member
Apr 23, 2006

Has nothing to do with cheating. Damn some angry xbox players huh:dunno:

SICNESS

Opulence...I has it...
May 3, 2006
Has nothing to do with cheating. Damn some angry xbox players huh:dunno:

Another member on here said the same thing as I posted that. He was sitting 5 feet away. I stick by it though.

I don't like peeps that cheat on live. I didn't think there was any other reason for a modded xbox. Is there?

EDIT: I didn't realize this pertained to pirates as well. My bad. I stick by it as it pertains to cheaters though.

wizdawg

TCG Elite Member
May 1, 2005
It technically allows you to play YOUR backed up games..... :D

My old Xbox (non-360) was all xecuter'ed up and backed up 200 of my games, had an LCD screen in the front of it, all kinds of crazy stuff. :biggthump

Yea, a modded xbox1 is capable of so much more than a modded xbox360. A modded 360 is pretty much only good for playing "backups" of games you legally purchased, haha.

Thread Info