Washer and Dryer for $75

Amana Gas Dryer Model LGA30AL – Serial #S 9708057475
Amana Washer Model LWA60AL – Serial #R 9705016792

Price reduced $75/pair Fri/Sat

Next price reduction $50/pair Sun
Next price reduction $25/pair Mon
Last price reduction - Free Tuesday Evening

Disregard door catch problem below. I found there is a door catch on the other side of the dryer and reversed the door so now it is using the other door catch and closing perfectly. The other door catch was in position on other side for door reversal.

In the 11 years that I have had this washer and dryer I once had to replace a solenoid coil that cost about $9.00 ~ $12.00 from Johnstone Supply. That was right after the first year of service. Currently there is a small problem with the door catch that should be easily repairable for $10.58 ($5.65 part + $4.93 Shipping FedEx Economy (US Post Office) = $10.58)) www.repairclinic.com

Door Catch

00139292.jpg
00139682.jpg

The door closes, but does not appear to close securely. It does not pop open during use as of now, but may in the future if not repaired. Wife has told me it appears to take longer to dry clothes. I believe this is because it needs a general cleaning which I haven’t done for a while or it could be the door catch issue. I will clean the dryer this weekend (taking it apart and vacuuming out dust or lint). The washer and dryer has worked dependably for the 10 or 12 years I have had it except for the one repair to dryer mentioned above and the door catch issue I never addressed since it has not yet appeared to warrant repair.

I have never done any maintenance to the washer, it has worked fine since day one.

My wife wanted a new set because she thinks it is time to replace. I wasn’t really in the market, but came across a deal on slickdeals.net and decided to purchase. Washer/Dryer was originally purchased by me from Grant's in Joliet for about $700 ~ $900 for the pair. I don't remember the exact price, but I could probably find the receipt + manuals

Although they are sold as-is, I will refund money to anyone that purchases the pair and is not satisfied first 90 days. I expect them to last another 3 to 5 years, but you never know. There could be only another year in them or maybe just a week?

If not sold by Tuesday night next week they will be @ the curb for scalpers.

2ccm936.jpg

w88fmq.jpg

v8d8w4.jpg

16a4p03.jpg

2njlwkj.jpg

Possible Sale Pending

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
Vince,

If both deals fall through, let me know.

I am renting my duplex and the tenant that just moved out took their washer and dryer. It'll be easier for me to rent if there's a washer and dryer in there.

I'll definitely take them both if the other deals don't work out.

Thanks,
Larry

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
If the deal falls through, let me know and I will take them for whatever you want for them. Thanks.

Vince,

If both deals fall through, let me know.

I am renting my duplex and the tenant that just moved out took their washer and dryer. It'll be easier for me to rent if there's a washer and dryer in there.

I'll definitely take them both if the other deals don't work out.

Thanks,
Larry

If sale falls through I will let you know. I am deferring sale to Tuesday when new units should arrive.

Thread Info