Find me a new toy!!!

Shmirgin44

Fire and Ice
Aug 14, 2007
UltimaGTR.jpg

672%20Ultima%20GTR.jpg

http://www.spectrum5racing.com/Projects/KurtGtrproject.htm

2183 lb, 1000whp+ and rail-like handling to boot! Can be built for under $50k too!

Painter

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
Hey Jeff I got a MB 2007 E350 4matic, Alabaster white,17k miles, panarama roof, 18's, sport pkg, Nav, Sat, Harmon Kardon sound, Macadamia/cashmere interior, Burlwood accents and steering wheel. Its deff. 1 of a kind for the E class. Its a extremely pimp ride, Perfect for cruising around town with the lady.....ladys whatever you got. Anyway I just bought it about a month ago and was thinking about selling due to work sucking ass........My loss your gain. If your interested PM me.

Ray

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
I have no idea, I really might pick up a C6 Zeeohh sex over winter once the new gig is securely banking. But I am soo temped to get back into a nutty fast Cobra.

Keeping the SRT8 as the girls ride and daily, but I need a scarey fast toy. Min 500hp and prefer more...

I guess if there is a killer setup twinscrew or turbo Cobra that might be another option but leaning towards the vette and modding it or finding one already done.

BlaqSnake

PC Pimp
May 13, 2006
Aurora, IL
http://www.thechicagotoystore.com/detail-2004-chevrolet-corvette-z06-2985007.html

TheChicagoToyStore said:
THIS 2004 CHEVROLET CORVETTE Z06 WAS JUST TRADED TO US AND WAS A LOCALLY OWNED CAR. THIS IMMACULATE CORVETTE HAS BEEN ENHANCED WITH:
  • COMP PERFORMANCE CAMSHAFTS, BEEHIVE SPRINGS, LIFTERS, & HARDENED PUSHRODS
  • BREATHLESS PERFORMANCE VORTEX RAM AIR SYSTEM
  • ARP HEAD STUDS AND BALANCER BOLT
  • KOOKS CUSTOM HEADERS
  • BORLA CAT BACK PERFORMANCE EXHAUST
  • L.E.D. TAILIGHTS
  • NITTO DRAG RADIALS
  • CHROMED ALLOY WHEELS
  • HEADS UP DISPLAY
  • MEMORY SEATING PACKAGE
  • BOSE AUDIO
  • DUAL ZONE CLIMATE CONTROL
  • AND MUCH MORE!!
THIS CAR WAS ADULT OWNED AND IS EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN THROUGHOUT!! THIS CORVETTE HAS AN ESTIMATED HORSEPOWER RATING OF OVER TO 500HP AND IS WICKEDLY FAST!! CALL SALES DEPARTMENT TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE THIS UNBELIEVABLE MILLENIUM YELLOW Z06 TODAY!!

Buy Now $29,995

2985007_1.jpg

Thread Info