Dell Laptop FS

I have had this laptop for about a year, and ever since I bought my home it's sat collecting dust so I'm putting it up for sale. It is in excellent condition with no problems whatsoever.

It is a Dell Latitude 820 Series

It is running a licensed copy of windows Vista Home Premium 32bit which I will provide the Key for upon purchase.

Some of the specs I do remember off the top of my head, I will get the exact processor speed and ram amount later.

T2300 Pentium Processor 1.67ghz Dual Core
1.5g's of ram
60G Toshiba Drive
6pds weight
1394 (firewall port)
4 2.0 USB ports
DVD+RW Rom
Biometric Sensor
Media control buttons

Included with the laptop will be a like new Dell laptop carrying case, 90W power supply, and travel charger (cigarette lighter)

Here is a review and pictures of a Dell Latitude 820

31792100-2-120-front-2.gif

http://reviews.cnet.com/laptops/dell-latitude-d820/1805-3121_7-31792100.html

Software that I will include

Fresh install of Windows Vista Home Premium *with License*
Symantec Antivirus with Live updates Corporate Edition(no renewal fees) for Vista
Nero Burning ROM

Software that I can include at no additional cost if purchaser wants it.
*This software is not licensed but will not require you to license it*
Adobe Creative Suite 3 (Full blown version of all Adobe products)
Office 2003/2007

I am asking $600 FIRM, I do not need to sell this and I'm not going to lose my ass off by trying to unload it. This laptop is in Mint condition and has no problems, for the price you cannot buy a comporable laptop with all the included items.

email me at [email protected] or PM me I can work out delivery as I live in the south west burbs and work on the north side of the city. If you are not out of my way I will happily deliver if you are buying it.

Thread Info