WTB TONIGHT !!!! NEED A SET OF OUT DOOR SPEaKERS$$$$$

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
If you need them tonight, put regular speakers in for the time being [no rain forecast until tomorrow] and swap them out for outdoor speakers later. I have several indoor speakers lying around you could use but St. Charles is quite a ride from Frankfort. Maybe someone up that way could loan you some.

LSX7

ridng dirty
Oct 9, 2005
If you need them tonight, put regular speakers in for the time being [no rain forecast until tomorrow] and swap them out for outdoor speakers later. I have several indoor speakers lying around you could use but St. Charles is quite a ride from Frankfort. Maybe someone up that way could loan you some.

im ready to take them off my walls lol hahaha

kd00gt

Workin IT!
Jan 12, 2007
$100 slightly used for 6 months (black) if interested.

Now you can enjoy the superb quality of Bose® sound on your deck or patio, poolside, on a boat, virtually anywhere you’d like to play music outside. Bose 151® environmental speakers will play right along with you. Engineers at Bose made sure of it by putting them to work under some of the worst conditions Mother Nature can deliver. They immersed them in water, froze them, and then thawed them out.

Specifications
# Rugged outdoor speakers engineered to withstand the worst that nature can dish out – snow, sun, rain, ice, saltwater spray – and keep on delivering great sound
# Lifelike reproduction of music – from deep, low notes to soaring instrumental and vocal passages – from proprietary Bose® 4 1/2" (11.4 cm) full-range driver with polymer fiber composite cone
# Small size helps make them a solid choice for deck, hot tub, boat, patio, pool – anyplace where you may have been reluctant to place high-fidelity speakers before
# Weather-resistant mounting brackets included to allow for easy installation
# Built to withstand temperatures ranging from a blistering 140°F (60°C) to a frigid -22°F (-30°C)
# Survived the Salt Fog test 66% longer than the demanding Marine Industry Standard
# Available in White
# Syncom® computer testing contributes to a superior level of quality and reliability
# Driver complement: One 41/2" full-range driver with polymer fiber composite cone
# Power rating: Compatible with amplifiers or receivers rated from 10 to 80 watts per channel
# Impedance: Rated 4 to 8 ohms
# Finish: High-impact polystyrene polymer, white
# Grille: 5052 H32 aluminum
# Hardware: stainless steel
# Includes surface mounting brackets
# Speaker Dimensions: 6"H x 9"W x 4 1/2"D
# Weight: 4 lbs.

Attachments

• bose151.jpg
    bose151.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 29

Thread Info