Entire fish tank setup f/s over $1400 invested

I have a beautiful 125 gallon all glass tank and black oak stand for sale, along with all the pumps, gravel, rock, fake plants you could want. The tank and stand alone were $950 new. I recently moved and don't have any room for it so its up for sale. I am asking $475.00 for everything obo. Will deliver for gas money!

thanks
Ray

Painter

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
well we just moved into a new house and was debating on what to put into the sunroom, the wife thought a fish tank for the little one would be cool so if you have any pics it would help visualize what this thing looks like

Its BIG.........6ft wide by 2.5ft deep and like 3ft tall. I will get you some pics this week, Its at my other house.

Thanks
Ray

Painter

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
Is it just a standard 125 gallon tank or is it reef ready ???

Also the dimensions on a 125g tank are 72"w X 18"d X 22"h....

The dimensions you gave would make it 336 gallons.

I was just guessing, I was right about the 72" though. Reef ready?? I had freshwater fish before. It has a rena xp3 cannister and 2 emperor 400's for filtration.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Reef ready just means that there are overflows built into the tank....

If you look at my 180g reef tank youll see two black parts on the back wall of the aquarium, those are the overflows which makes it reef ready...

tankwithprofilux.jpg

Painter

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
Reef ready just means that there are overflows built into the tank....

If you look at my 180g reef tank youll see two black parts on the back wall of the aquarium, those are the overflows which makes it reef ready...

tankwithprofilux.jpg

gotcha, its not reef ready then. I am sure it can be made to be though. botlfed I will get those over to you asap, it will be a day or 2 before I can get them to ya!

Ray

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Ill try to help out since this is a good deal and you seem interested... Hope painter doesnt mind...

He used it for freshwater. The first picture is just a bunch of the stuff that is coming with it. It looks like some lighting (top left of the picture), canister filter (filtration), biowheels (more filtration that goes with the canister filter), gravel in the buckets, etc.... Bascially just all the stuff to get the tank up and running again I think.

Painter

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
Ill try to help out since this is a good deal and you seem interested... Hope painter doesnt mind...

He used it for freshwater. The first picture is just a bunch of the stuff that is coming with it. It looks like some lighting (top left of the picture), canister filter (filtration), biowheels (more filtration that goes with the canister filter), gravel in the buckets, etc.... Bascially just all the stuff to get the tank up and running again I think.

Thank you for your help! You said just about everything I was going to say. It has alot of filtration potential as I had piranha's in it before, which are messy fish. 13 gallons of gravel, 3 pieces of slate, 2 heaters, fake plants, small rocks, 2 lights, 4 gallons of aquatic salt, a few nets, extra parts for the rena xp3 filter system, and plenty of storage underneath in the cabinets.

Thread Info

• P
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list