Roomate Needed-- North aurora (Mesa at kirk)

For my old room mate

Your half rent + utilities usually comes out to but never more than $750(Comcast, High speed internet, power, gas etc). Washer and dryer in our unit, private entrance, your bathroom is huge with a oval 90 gallon tub. I live in Amli Apartments at Kirkland Crossing. In feburary I will be signing my third lease here. I absolutley love it here. This is the place to be during the summer. I fire up the grill and entertain by the pool occasionally during the summer. The insulation in the walls is very thick and the neighbors have never heard a peep out of our occasional parties. Tennants here have 24-7 access to the indoor basketball court, computer/fax room, conference room, and a state of the art gym. We also have our private free carwash during the summer. Grass is always trimmed, people are very friendly and say hello to eachother. These truley are luxury apartments. My balcony has a fire pit and has a birds eye view of the pool, I-88 is 4 minutes away, Outlet mall and super wal-mart are in walking distance. Living room furnature is welcome. Garages and storage units are available on site. A dog is welcome with pet deposit. Any questions please call me 630-768-1449 ~ Joe

Thread Info

• jaykruger
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list