Brand New Laptop $350 + tax @ Best Buy or $100 off any Computer

just picked one up for the wife

They're selling for $450-600 on Ebay

Toshiba - Satellite T2330 Laptop

Here's the receipt.
BB_Laptop.gif

The key to this is using the attached Word Doc. It's a print out confirmation of you having purchased Comcast Internet Service, for which you are entitled to receive $100 off any Computer.

Right Click Save AS -> Comcast.doc

once down loaded, just change the order created on date so that it's within a week or two of the current date. Print it out, and take it with you to Best Buy. Select the computer you want and at the register present the print out.

If the employee seems confused, just tell him that you received this coupon when you signed your parents up for Comcast internet service, and the guy at the "other"(pick a city within an hours drive) Best Buy said they you would just need to scan the bar code for my discount to take affect. They should at that point just scan the bar code, and the $100 will be deducted.

If you get a difficult employee, you can try a different Best Buy or go in when they're busy or short staffed.

FUNDAD

Big Trouble in Little China
Apr 6, 2005
HOLY SHIT!!!

I didnt think it would work but it did!! I actually bought the $449 deal they had that ended on Saturday the 1st. It was a Compaq with all the same specs as the one they have now for $449.

I went in there this afternoon with the printed "back-dated" Comcast document and told them I forgot to bring it in when I bought the Laptop on Saturday.

They actually gave me a $106 gift card. I got a gift card because I paid with all Gift Cards.

But either way the son of a bitch ends up being like $350. :headbang:

I threw in a couple 1 GB sticks from Frys which were $20 each after rebate to make her 2GB total. Turns out to be one hell of a deal at $390 all together.

Thanks again for posting that!!

Jul 7, 2006
HOLY SHIT!!!

I didnt think it would work but it did!! I actually bought the $449 deal they had that ended on Saturday the 1st. It was a Compaq with all the same specs as the one they have now for $449.

I went in there this afternoon with the printed "back-dated" Comcast document and told them I forgot to bring it in when I bought the Laptop on Saturday.

They actually gave me a $106 gift card. I got a gift card because I paid with all Gift Cards.

But either way the son of a bitch ends up being like $350. :headbang:

I threw in a couple 1 GB sticks from Frys which were $20 each after rebate to make her 2GB total. Turns out to be one hell of a deal at $390 all together.

Thanks again for posting that!!

I see the Gift Card came in handy :) Nice.

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
^ I was thinking the same thing... went in this morning and was like, this thing is 10x better than our current one. :lmao:

Bought it, gave the coupon, guy asked what's this... and I said it's $100 off with Comcast internet. He stared at it, then just scanned it, I paid...life goes on.

Thread Info