2MONTHSOLD! HTC ATT TILT KAISER 8925 GPS WIFI BLUETOOTH GSM $400/obo

SOLD

My company is going to a single corporate provider. No need for this anymore :( This has been the best phone I have EVER purchased and am really upset about it. No contract just come get it! The best phone ever. I am doing this from my laptop with my phone, cellular tethering for the FTMFW! I forgot to mention it's only a FEW MONTHS old!

Extras included I purchased/ installed(Think mods):
Leather Belt Casing
Custom HTC Weclome screen
HTC Wethaer plug in
Magicall great call filter program
Palm threaded texting program
Mobile Media Internet Sharing ready for laptop tethering.
NO SIM CARD INCLUDED
Has HTC screen protector since day one and have an extra I purchased

----------
Overview
The AT&T Tilt(TM) is the ultimate connected mobile device with Wi-Fi. Send and receive email and multimedia messages easily on the slideout QWERTY keypad. View messages, photos, and videos on a large color touchscreen that swivels and tilts upward. Explore the Internet, watch streaming video, listen to satellite radio, or download your own tunes - all at broadband speeds. Talk and send data simultaneously and combine up to six Bluetooth® wireless pairings at once. The AT&T Tilt(TM) is loaded with features including a 3 MP camera, music player, Telenav GPS Navigator(TM) support, and integrated Wi-Fi. Get the latest Windows® Mobile 6 Professional device with a next generation processor for 3G fast wireless broadband connectivity and speed.

Package Content:
AT&T HTC Kaiser Phone
Phone Wall Charger
USB PC-Sync Cable
Quick Start Guide
Getting Started Guide
Driver/Software Disc

Included Features
All-in-one device for simultaneous voice, data, and email
Large tilting touch screen, slideout keyboard and Wi-Fi
3G fast wireless broadband connectivity and speed
Microsoft Windows® Mobile 6 Professional with Vista compatibility
Go global with tri-band UMTS/HSDPA & quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE
Stereo Bluetooth® 2.0 - Use voice, data, and accessories simultaneously
Next generation processor for 3G fast wireless broadband connectivity
Music player, AT&T Mobile Music, and Cellular Video capabilities
Instant Messaging - Yahoo!®, AOL®, & Windows Live(TM) Messenger
Sliding QWERTY keyboard with trackwheel for easy navigation
Microsoft Office® Mobile - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
3 MP camera with 10x digital zoom and autofocus
Multiple messaging capabilities - Text, picture and video messaging
microSD expansion supports up to 32 GB potential expandable memory
Integrated Wi-Fi (802.11 b.g) capabilities
Tethers to your laptop as a high-speed modem
Push to Talk capable for instant communication
Built-in GPS for use with Telenav GPS Navigator(TM)
Voice command and voice dialing

Technical Specs
Weight 6.0 ounces
Dimensions: 4.4 x 2.3 x 0.73 inches
Talk Time: Up to 4 hours
Standby Time: Up to 8 days
Wi-Fi (802.11b/g) support
Stereo Bluetooth® 2.0 / Infrared (IrDA)
Supports up to 6 simultaneous Bluetooth® pairings
3 MP camera with 10x zoom and autofocus
Large 2.8" 240 x 320 64K tilting color touchscreen