Touch iPod 8GB! Used (4) Times!

Up for sale is another Apple iPod Touch that I have. It is the 8GB version and has no scratches or dents. It's basically brand new out of the box I used it to listen to a few songs and transfer some data. I reset it to the factory settings. Comes with the cleaning cloth, manuals, headphones, etc. I paid well over $300 with taxes at the store for this bad boy so I'm looking to get something close to what I paid for it. I'll let her go for $260 and I can deliver or you can pick it up. Local in Rolling Meadows/Schaumburg.

untitled-6.jpg

Great gift to someone or yourself! :biggthump

$260

Jul 7, 2006
Hey.. It has the most recent update. You can play music, watch movies, play games, surf the internet, check the weather/stocks, etc. This is just like the iPhone but it can't call. Otherwise it's basically the same thing. The picture/video quality is amazing and the touch screen is sweet too. Best handheld web browser I've ever used. It's just I leave in April for the Army and I really have no use for this thing. Would be perfect for someone who actually needs one! I have people low balling me like crazy on CL. Asking me to go $150-$200. Ugh.

Thread Info