Pitbull - Young - Rescue - Needs Good Home!!!

Hey everyone OK here's the deal. My cousin found out about this dog who was being seriously neglected, let's say outside all weekend in this cold weather, needless to say he got the hook-up from someone who wanted to rescue it from a family member. So, now he has it and is looking for a good home for it.

I'm not a pitbull fan, mostly because I don't know much about the breed, but I have to say that I stopped by the other day and it is seriously a well-mannered dog, very very friendly.

I told him I would post it here as he can't keep it himself but is looking for a good home rather than having to drop it off at a shelter. As best as we can tell it seems to be a puppy still very much by disposition and by looks, I would say between 1-2 years old at most. Very well mannered, friendly, seems to be housebroken. We have no info other than that, but I have no reason to suspect that it may not be purebred. From looks alone, it appears to be.

Let me know if interested. As I understand it, free to good home. PM if you're interested in meeting up to take a look.

CAPONE6.jpg

CAPONE5.jpg

CAPONE4.jpg

CAPONE3.jpg

CAPONE2.jpg

CAPONE1.jpg

Thread Info