Diamond engagement ring f/s

Well my fiancee and I ended or engagement awhile ago, and now I have the ring and nothing to do with it. It was worn for less than 1 year. It was purchased from Jared. It is I.G.I. certified and comes with all certification and original receipts. The diamond is laser inscribed and has a lifetime warranty through Jared. The ring is princess cut, the center stone is 1.36 CT, and then it has 5 princess cut diamonds on each side of the center stone, set in the band. The total weight of the smaller diamonds is just about .5 CT. The center diamond is 6.16x6.03x4.51 mm The color is: I (near colorless), the clarity is: SI (1). The band is white gold with a platinum setting. I will have it polished and irodium plated before shipping it out. I can also have it sized if you would like, since it is free with the warranty through Jared. Let me know if you would like some pics and I will email them to you. I paid $6889 for it, and is in like new condition. I am looking to get $5400, which is the cost of the center diamond alone.

01Sleeper

TCG Elite Member
Dec 11, 2004
Pics:

Attachments

• ring 1.jpg
    ring 1.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 553
  • ring 2.jpg
    ring 2.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 549
  • ring 3.jpg