XBOX 360 Premium for sale.

VIPERKILLER

ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
Apr 11, 2006
For those that asked:

Xbox 360 Elite has the HDMI.

Premium doesn't, but has component cables that come with it. I have the premium and don't mind it at all - plus he is throwing in 2 games that retailed for $60 a piece.

thanks for clearing that up, i had no idea since I dont use it. All i know is that I have the cable it says "hdtv or TV" and I have it clicked towards HDTV. :alcoholic

hazmat404

Addict
Apr 26, 2005
well to clear up even further....the premiums now do come with it standard. i bought mine about 4 months ago and they had it but anything older than 4-5 months im not sure if it came with it or not

still an awesome price for that package if you dont want the hdmi or care about it

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
well to clear up even further....the premiums now do come with it standard. i bought mine about 4 months ago and they had it but anything older than 4-5 months im not sure if it came with it or not

still an awesome price for that package if you dont want the hdmi or care about it

You are correct sir. My premium system from when they came out does NOT have HDMI. The newer premuim systems and elite systems do have the HDMI. Its right under where the data cable would plug in. Mine has a USB input where the HDMI should be. Good price if it does have the HDMI.

VIPERKILLER

ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
Apr 11, 2006
hold old is it, any issues and wut does it come with?

little more than a year. has about 15 hours of play time on it. and 2 hours of watching one HD dvd. thats it. zero issues. and it comes with everything, original box, original everything, and the two games i mentioned, and one wireless controller. lotsa stuff if you ask me.

Thread Info