FS: Practicly band new elliptical machine!

I just bought this digital elliptical machine from play it again stores 2 months ago as a gift to somebody. but that person told me that she just got gym membership so she didn't need it and i was like ok and wanted to return it and guess what. i saw a sign at the door said "we will re open in december" i went there and still closed and left messages to people but nobody called me back. oh well.

I personally got on top of it to see how it is and used it couple of times before I delivered to her. if there would be a gauge, it would probably have like 1-2 miles on the odo. it has been in the garrage ever since sitting there.

i paid $380 to this machine and I am gonna let go for $300.

I will post pictures later:biggthump

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Mar 18, 2004
I just bought this digital elliptical machine from play it again stores 2 months ago as a gift to somebody. but that person told me that she just got gym membership so she didn't need it and i was like ok and wanted to return it and guess what. i saw a sign at the door said "we will re open in december" i went there and still closed and left messages to people but nobody called me back. oh well.

I personally got on top of it to see how it is and used it couple of times before I delivered to her. if there would be a gauge, it would probably have like 1-2 miles on the odo. it has been in the garrage ever since sitting there.

i paid $380 to this machine and I am gonna let go for $300.

I will post pictures later:biggthump

What brand/model is it? Post some pics as I may be interested for our workout room.

doodad

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2006
What brand/model is it? Post some pics as I may be interested for our workout room.

hey man, I just checked and it is "IRONMAN" elliptical machine.

here is a stock photo (controller on mine is a bit different than this one)

ironman_250e_1.jpg

and here are a couple crappy teaser pics I took today:

DSC00099.jpg

DSC00098.jpg

DSC00100.jpg

It is in the garrage but no scratches or anything. it is a brand new machine.

Let me know man:biggthump

Thread Info

• doodad
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list