nice stang in the peoria area

1997SVTcobra

GET BORED
Jul 28, 2006
here was his answer about that;

It doesn't have an oil problem. It's a brand new motor. I can't remember what the piping is, but it come out of the drivers side valve cover and routes to the inlet of the SC piping, right before the SC. So after the car sits and you start it up, usually after a night of sitting, it'll blow white/blue smoke out on startup. Once it gets warmed up and you stand on teh accel a few times it cleans itslef out of the piping. Basically the SC sucks the remaining oil that collects inside of from that head and has to go somewehre, so it goes out the exhaust once the SC sucks it through and puts it in the intake.

Hope that answers it. Supposedly this can be reduced by putting an oil collector on it. I've never had to refill the oil every week or anything. So it's all good.

stang2000

Dec 5, 2007
hey all. I'm the one with the car for sale. I've posted it here as well in the classifieds section.

I used to use for shows, that's what I'm big into, but it's come to the point that my expenses have gotten WAY out of control. I bought the car in Feb 04 as a basic GT. After investing over $38,000 in the car in 3 years, I made it my own fun piece. Here is what the car used to look like before I stripped it back down to basics. If anyone is interestd, feel free to email or pm me. Thanks!!

42907carpics009.jpg

42907carpics014.jpg

42907carpics003.jpg

42907carpics021.jpg

Thread Info