world of warcraft account

yeah im sure about 95% of you will laugh and make a stupid post but im selling my account that ive been using for about 2 years since it was released. i just got too involved in the game and my real life didnt like it too much so its time to go. my main was a undead 70 mage. my guild cleared all of TK minus Kael and SSC minus lady vashj. lots of good gear. always top 5 on the dps meter and usually 1-3 depending on what boss. ill give armory links to all my guys upon request. 70 hunter with greens/blues (my farmer), 70 rogue that i started to pvp with so half the gear is good and half is still greens/blues, 70 warrior that i was really good in pvp with and has pretty good pvp gear and a 62 lock that i was leveling with reseted xp. those are all on the same server. have every profession but enchanting and engineering to at least 350. also have 60 shammy and 60 warrior on other servers. just throwing this out there and im sure the flamefest will start but if anyone has any question about it im more than willing to answer. most of my friends have sold off for about $800 per account and dont have the alts that i do but i wanna just get rid of it so im going $500. enjoy flamming :headbang:

drenath

Low MPH - Rand Road Crew
Jul 25, 2005
Is this a Video game? like Medal of Honor? :dunno:

Imagine if Medal of Honor gave you more health, faster running, better accuracy, more skills and better weapons every time you got kills or beat missions. Within a couple of hours you would be a god compared to someone who just started. Now imagine what kind of advantage someone who played for 3 years would be. That's what MMORPG's are like.

HeavyG

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 3, 2007
first and last game I got hooked on was Scarface.....in Two weeks I played it for 45 hours........My life was weird at the time.....All I can think about was dealing, killing and driving my L as fast as possible..........I was talking like Tony calling people 'Maricon" ....calling women 'Tiger" and "Pussycat"......

I finally beat the game and I was done "thank God"..........I gave away the game along with my memory card so I wont get hooked on it again........

So basically you telling me you have been hooked on that game for a couple years? Chit!

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Mar 26, 2004
South_Park_WoW_computer_lab.jpg

Thread Info