$179! Craftsman 26 gal. Air Compressor, 2 hp Wheeled Vertical Tank with Acc. Set

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
wow, the internet must be right then! i was just at the sears in dundee and they have plenty if anyone wants one at that price.

no biggie...jmo...

the internet is wrong again...

someone please call Al Gore and have him reboot it.....

slashsears.gif

regardless of what you claim, 41% off / $122 discount is a pretty darn good deal on this compressor.

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
They have one in stock in Peru IL, unfortunately the gas to get there and back negates a substantial portion of the savings. :(

Wish they had one closer, I'd pick it up tonight. I checked the price shipped.....Ugh, large package...almost as much to ship as the compressor costs.

EDIT: Found another one in Plano (supposed to have two actually), but it comes up in their online listing as $199.97.....they can't see the additional $20 (which seems to be an additional internet "buy it now and pick-up" discount when the buyer reserves it through the website.

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
They have one in stock in Peru IL, unfortunately the gas to get there and back negates a substantial portion of the savings. :(

Wish they had one closer, I'd pick it up tonight. I checked the price shipped.....Ugh, large package...almost as much to ship as the compressor costs.

I was actually considering making the hour drive out there.. but luckily they had one at the downtown store, so I'll swing by there on my way to the data center and pick it up.

Thread Info