Autobahn Guest Driving Passes Full Course - $100/each 10-19 ~ 10/21

header.jpg
A friend of mine is looking to get $100/each for guest driving passes for ACC. Experienced drivers only. I will be at the track October 19, 20 and 21 for members full track Oktoberfast weekend.

Update: 1 Pass Remaining​

11rt3s7.jpg

AerialPrint06.jpg

http://autobahncountryclub.net/Facility.pdf

http://autobahncountryclub.net/ExactDimensions.pdf

mapsmall.gif

http://autobahncountryclub.net/Map.pdf

-Vince Smiley

Attachments

• OKTOBERFAST Friday.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 30
  • Oktoberfast Sat. 07.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 41
  • Oktoberfast Sun. 07.doc
    25 KB · Views: 28
  • OktoberFast Catering-Offtrack events Schedule 07.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 67

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
Whatta deal :biggthump

Let me know what day you guys are running and maybe I can take tire temps and fill gas cans for you if my hamstring injury is healed by then.

How is the front hub/bearing Larry? They have a good thread on CC.com for disassembly and greasing new/old hubs. I also have the correct reamer if you want to ream out hub for the ARP extended studs.

Could always use a good tire temp person. Hamstring Injury?

speedycoop

Oct 3, 2007
hey guys crawlin let me know about this and i decided to come post up. if this is open to anyone i would most likely be up for it. like crawlin said we were just there this past weekend and all i have to say is what an amazing track they have there. from the south to the north and i cant even begin to think about how the whole track would be!! well please let me know!

Crawlin2vGT

Regular
Feb 7, 2005
No it does not have to be a SVT car, anyone with prior experience can go. No instructors are available for this event, although they will have several run groups based upon lap times and experience.

ok cool. please contact speedycoop. very experienced and will fit in well. hes taken many of the driving classes and everything. i rode with him the past weekend and i was amazed. thanks again!

PETSNKE

DRIVEN
Mar 13, 2004
How is the front hub/bearing Larry? They have a good thread on CC.com for disassembly and greasing new/old hubs. I also have the correct reamer if you want to ream out hub for the ARP extended studs.

Could always use a good tire temp person. Hamstring Injury?

The front hub checked out OK, but I'll still replace both this winter. I'll definitely check out the C-C thread when the time comes, thanks for the heads up. ARP extended studs just aren't purty enough for me and my cream puff cobra:D

Pulled my hamstring running after vandals at 2AM Sunday morning. I gave surveillance video footage to a Cook County Sheriffs detective, we'll see if they can catch them before I kill 'em.

PETSNKE

DRIVEN
Mar 13, 2004
Was it 12 events or 12 days? I keep the rotors until they are so cracked up and cobalt blue, that I can't stand it any more.

Probably 12 events, some were 1 track day, others 2. Last year I had run in the rain at Putnam and Gingerman, so really wasn't counting those but should have.

I was told by Brian Groth years ago to change rotors when the tiny spider cracks start to migrate to the outer edge, but that never happened with these. For $125/pair, I shouldn't have been a cheap bastard and tried to get another day out of them.

I'm thinkling I'll use those new Brembo slotted rotors I got now 10 track days max rain/shine, or when the cracks reach the edge which ever occurs first.

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
Probably 12 events, some were 1 track day, others 2. Last year I had run in the rain at Putnam and Gingerman, so really wasn't counting those but should have.

I was told by Brian Groth years ago to change rotors when the tiny spider cracks start to migrate to the outer edge, but that never happened with these. For $125/pair, I shouldn't have been a cheap bastard and tried to get another day out of them.

I'm thinkling I'll use those new Brembo slotted rotors I got now 10 track days max rain/shine, or when the cracks reach the edge which ever occurs first.

This rotor has 5 days on it. It was on my car until tonight. I think its time to change it, what do you think Larry?

Attachments

• DSCN3280.JPG
    DSCN3280.JPG
    229.4 KB · Views: 146
  • DSCN3281.JPG
    DSCN3281.JPG
    200.8 KB · Views: 145
  • DSCN3282.JPG
    DSCN3282.JPG
    242.7 KB · Views: 145
  • DSCN3283.JPG
    DSCN3283.JPG