2004 Screaming Yellow Cobra FS - 1 of 299

* SOLD *

Ok People,

Here we have for sale a 2004 Screaming Yellow Cobra with the black interior.
The car has only 17,2xx miles and is in excellent condition inside and out, top to bottom. It is one of only 299 Screaming Yellow Cobras made and is absolutely stunning.
There is no wheel hop included as the IRS has been ditched in favor of a brand new built 8.8 live axle with 3.73 gears, an Auburn differential, and Strange 31 spline axles. Other tasteful modificatins include a Magnaflow catback system, and a Steeda shifter. The only modification in the engine compartment is the addition of a K&N air filter. I am selling this car for a friend of mine who recently started to modify it to his taste as he never intended to sell it. Abut after searching for over a year and almost giving up, he was lucky enough to pick up a good deal on a GT500 last weekend and now has to part his Cobra. He is looking to get $26995.00 for this beautiful car. If you know of anyone who might be interested, have them contact me. I can answer most questions, and will get them in touch with the owner if a serious buyer is out there and needs to talk to him. Here are a few pics.
100_13961.JPG

100_13981.JPG

100_14051.JPG

100_1402a.JPG

100_1397a.JPG

Lightning Bob

Mar 2, 2004
Slash

nice car!

why did he decide to upgrade the axle first while having the stock motor? kinda backwards if you ask me?

just curious??

Thanks for asking. Basically it is because of wheel hop and reliability. He did not want to get stranded at the track as many of us have. He believes the first thing to do is to get all of the power you have to the pavement before adding more power. As a side note, he brought home his new car Saturday and Monday morning ordered new upper and lower control arms to try to defeat the wheel hop on it.
By the way, nice runs out at Byron Sunday.

LB

Thread Info