Surround Sound, Monitor, Desktop Tower etc...

Few things I need to get rid of that have been sitting around not being used...

1.) Logitech Z-560 400Watts Surround Sound System Computer Speakers
Comes with (4) Spears, All Wires, Control Panel, Sub Woofer. Great Condition never even mounted the speakers. SOLD
Logitech.jpg

2.) NEC MultiSync 97F-BK - display - CRT - 19" "BLACK IN COLOR"
Used it for gaming purposes... Great monitor the size and clarity is amazing. No dents or scratches. $75.00
nec_multisync97f.jpg

3.) Compaq Presarion SR2006NX
Intel Celeron D Processor 3.33Ghz - 512MB PC3200 DDR Ram, 60GB Hard Drive, ATi Radeon X200 Graphics (128MB), DVD-ROM/CD-RW, PCI-Express Expansion Bay, Used for a week. Mint condition. Great for work or school. Tower only. $200
desktop-1.gif

4.) Audio Innovations 10" Truck Sealed Subwoofer Enclosure
The narrow wedge design of this sealed sub box fits in trucks and other tight places so you can get thumping bass performance from one 10" subwoofer (not included). $40.00
7635927_ra.jpg

Buy the PC/Monitor together and I'll let them go as a package for $250. Will post pics as soon as I can. But everything is in great condition and comes with all mentioned above. Come on guys!

Jul 7, 2006
Someone must have use for this machine.... Great for kids and schoolwork or anyone that likes to surf the internet and play decent FPS shooters like Half-Life, CS, etc...

I need this gone today this is the final price before I just take it to cash converters.... $125! Schaumburg/Palatine/Rolling Meadows area must go now!!!

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
Someone must have use for this machine.... Great for kids and schoolwork or anyone that likes to surf the internet and play decent FPS shooters like Half-Life, CS, etc...

I need this gone today this is the final price before I just take it to cash converters.... $125! Schaumburg/Palatine/Rolling Meadows area must go now!!!

If Andy does not take it will come get it tomorrow.

Thread Info