Harbor Freight: $49.99 Chicago Electric 19v Cordless Impact

Wow talk about a steal! $58.98 delivered to the door! I couldn't find anything at local stores that came even remotely close to this price.

So what is it and why do you need it? Well Carl had one at the track and we all bummed it from him. Talk about making wheel changes with ease at the track! Well I signed up online to get the catalog and received one last week. When Larry and I went to the CMC Byron day... we had Danny from CMC lend us his... WHAT A SAVIOR That was enough to convince me that I want it NOW!

So I found it for originally 79.99 in the catalog, but on another page, they had it for 49.99, so wtf the difference? Have no clue, but descriptions are EXACTLY THE SAME The only thing I can think of is they changed housings, packaging or something, but who cares! Jump on this deal if not too late! Received mine and it's what I wanted!

You have to use the item number and must select order from printed catalog, or you won't find it!

Go to: www.harborfreight.com/cpi/taf/printedCat.taf

Enter the below

ITEM Number: 92798-7RHW
Price: 49.99 + shipping, no tax.

92798.gif

The other one listed at 79.99 is item number 92798-1GNA

jaykruger

Juiced, ported and blown
Mar 30, 2007
I guess for short track use and stuff it would be pretty good 50$ not that much of an investment, however I try to stay far away from anything Chicao Electric makes, if it doesn't saw DeWalt I keep DeWallet in my pocket

If you already have a battery/charger you can get a brand new one for $100 bare. (Amazon.com)

Thread Info