Twin Seat 1000cc Gokart

SORRY FOR HUGE PICS
Up for sale is my almost completed project. 6 months ago I picked this up from a buddy and fixed her up. It's a two seater red gokart (w/o cage) with a yamaha 1000cc single cylinder quad motor. It's complete with electric start, keyed ignition, disc brake, 1.5 gallon tank, quad battery, 6" wide golf cart tires, and recently reinforced/reworked steering rack.
The almost complete part is this, it runs great, pulls hard up to nearly 50 and corners well, i drove it almost two hours last night, but the rear shaft needs to be straightened, it makes the back right tire wobble a little and the drive chain make a little noise. It should be relatively easy to straighten with a floor jack and some help but I've been in and out of the hospital and don't have the time to do it before i leave for school. Also the brake needs to be adjusted, it worked fine the other night but needs to be tightened, something i'll probably do in my free time before i sell it.

The motor starts up the first try nearly every single time, idles like a dream, runs strong constantly, and is very suprisingly quiet. It is quiter than any motorcycle or dirtbike i've owned and it's great. I ride it on the streets at night around my house all the time, it's barely louder than a normal car. The front steering was just redone and could use some more high-performance tires but is fine without them.
I have an f250 with a short 6 foot bed and it fits in there with about 6 inches left to the tailgate and 3 inches on each side. It's a big kart and weighs a little over 200 pounds.

I'll have pictuires in an hour or so. I'm asking for 600 OBO just because of the axle issue. I can deliver it anywhere and your free to come see it anytime, call me at 8478771706, Will

Shot with KODAK DX7440 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2007-08-05

Shot with KODAK DX7440 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2007-08-04

Thread Info

• BlownVenom01
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list