2000 Cobra R #77 located in Peoria, IL

Mystic544

TimmaY
Apr 7, 2004
Peoria, AZ
Who the heck has that kind of $'s in Peoria :confused: Own Big Al's :cool:
I see his ebay name is jetprop.....
Wonder if the R and GT came from the Mangold dealership? I'm from Bloomington/Normal and my family has bought a lot of cars from them in the past.

Always wanted one of those R's. A Nissan dealership in the napperhell area had one a couple of summers back that I called on - hopefull that they had no idea what the car really was. But they did, wanted 38K but the sales guy stressed it was just their asking price, know it would be a hard car to sell.

:alcoholic

1997SVTcobra

GET BORED
Jul 28, 2006
Mystic544 said:
Who the heck has that kind of $'s in Peoria :confused: Own Big Al's :cool:
I see his ebay name is jetprop.....
Wonder if the R and GT came from the Mangold dealership? I'm from Bloomington/Normal and my family has bought a lot of cars from them in the past.

My cobra came new from Mangold Ford... I live in the Pekin area...

im sure he probably works/flies for CAT, or maybe commutes to State Farm, There are ALOT of good jobs in the Peoria area if you are a lawyer, or work as a higher up for one of the many factories....

Bruce also has an 89LX with a Blower on it thats bad ass

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
1997SVTcobra said:
My cobra came new from Mangold Ford... I live in the Pekin area...

im sure he probably works/flies for CAT, or maybe commutes to State Farm, There are ALOT of good jobs in the Peoria area if you are a lawyer, or work as a higher up for one of the many factories....

Bruce also has an 89LX with a Blower on it thats bad ass

He told me he was a pilot w/ his own charter company before. Something to that effect.

Thread Info