2003 Cobra White - Stangpwr87's car

Posting this for Stangpwr87, he didnt have enough posts for sale section, but he's a good guy and just looking to sell his car.

2003 Cobra White on chrome rims with lots of extras. 21,700 miles. Installed Mods: K&N intake, C&L inlet pipe, Accufab Big Oval Throttle body and Polished blower elbow, Ported blower, Blower spacer, 2.93 upper, 4lb. lower, auxilery idlers, BBK X-pipe, Borla Cat Back, Short throw shifter, BRAND NEW 275 ET Street Radials. Uninstalled parts: BA2400 MAF, SCT X-Cal2. The car dynoed 455 RWHP and 501 Ft./Lbs. of torque. Car ran 11.7 @ 122.99 MPH at Cordova. $26,000 BO.

Pics:
DSC00158.jpg

DSC00121.jpg

DSC00120.jpg

DSC00118.jpg

DSC00116.jpg

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
We'll leave this post up since it is a deal you've seen. Remember however, you are making yourself responsible for the owner by posting for him. The 50 post rule is designed to prevent scam artists from ripping off members. By posting, you are personally guaranteeing that this deal is on the level.

123 is a high trap speed for 455 hp.

Nice looking car except for the license plate holder on the front. What was Ford thinking?

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
Flyn high again said:
We'll leave this post up since it is a deal you've seen. Remember however, you are making yourself responsible for the owner by posting for him. The 50 post rule is designed to prevent scam artists from ripping off members. By posting, you are personally guaranteeing that this deal is on the level.

Nice looking car except for the license plate holder on the front. What was Ford thinking?

I trapped 119 with 447RWHP :dunno:

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Flyn high again said:

I understand :biggthump

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
StangPwr said:
Well i got inpatient... looks like the car is being traded in at Bentley of Downers Grove on Saturday where it will be sold to a wholesaler and who knows form there :(

Do you mind letting us know what you got for it wholesale?

I wasn't disbelieving your time slip. Merely commenting that that's a good trap for the hp. ;)

StangPwr

Slobra
Oct 26, 2006
I dont have time to pull parts because i work second shift, dont have factory parts to replace them now, and the car is being driven to downers grove on saturday. I let the car go for 20,000 on trade in but got a good deal on the replacement. Its just too bad the car may go to somebody who has no idea what is in the car and what it can do... Hopefully the wholesaler takes her to good hands

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
StangPwr said:
I dont have time to pull parts because i work second shift, dont have factory parts to replace them now, and the car is being driven to downers grove on saturday. I let the car go for 20,000 on trade in but got a good deal on the replacement. Its just too bad the car may go to somebody who has no idea what is in the car and what it can do... Hopefully the wholesaler takes her to good hands

$20,000 is what Carmax offered me for mine when I took it in to see what it was worth at wholesale. Good luck with the sale and purchase.

StangPwr

Slobra
Oct 26, 2006
Well car is still for sale... Luxury Motors screwed me... after i spent 2 hours signing papers at the bank my bank sent the title to the cobra to Luxury Motors in Downers Grove where the new car was. The deal was agreed upon the purchase order was made out and the loan was signed and title was on its way to luxury motors. Wouldnt you think that means the car is sold? Apparently not... since i didnt have a cash deposit they sold it out form under me.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
StangPwr said:
Well car is still for sale... Luxury Motors screwed me... after i spent 2 hours signing papers at the bank my bank sent the title to the cobra to Luxury Motors in Downers Grove where the new car was. The deal was agreed upon the purchase order was made out and the loan was signed and title was on its way to luxury motors. Wouldnt you think that means the car is sold? Apparently not... since i didnt have a cash deposit they sold it out form under me.

George Hiouras (708-516-6780) is awaiting a call from you. He would like to come see the car. I sent you a PM...

Thanks

Dave

Thread Info