Great Stuff - Power Washer - 10 Gal Tank

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
Damn I hit a few Sam's today in my aread and found the same one, but all of them were at 275ish for that model. The one that was 140ish was the 1500 or 1700 PSI model. Vince you weren't dreaming right, cause I may take the drive. Tinley Sams must rock, cause I remember when you guys made the big stink about the auto opening garbage can and I had to go out there to get it too!

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Flatliner said:
Damn I hit a few Sam's today in my aread and found the same one, but all of them were at 275ish for that model. The one that was 140ish was the 1500 or 1700 PSI model. Vince you weren't dreaming right, cause I may take the drive. Tinley Sams must rock, cause I remember when you guys made the big stink about the auto opening garbage can and I had to go out there to get it too!

"Big Stink"... "Garbage can" LOL!

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
Flatliner said:

Tinley Sams was $379 or something like that. It was Evergreen Park @ 93rd and Western. I could take a trip up there if you want one, if they have any left...

Thread Info

• Mystic Terminator
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list