5 piece drum set for sale w/ all cymbals and hardware!

I have a Royce drum set for sale. There is nothing wrong with it, I just don't really play drums anymore. The kit has newer Evans and Remo drum heads on, the Evans EMAD bass drum system (awesome!), Sabian XS cymbals (hi-hats, 2 crash), Sabian B8 crash, and a Yamaha ride cymbal. Also included is an excellent Pearl double bass pedal, it's really quick and responsive. I will also include the throne (the seat), a large number of brand-new drum sticks ranging in thickness. I will also include a drum tuning key and will show new drummers the required drum tuning techniques.

One thing to remember: This drum set is USED! It is NOT in showroom, perfect condition. It is, however, in excellent shape! I love this drum set but I just don't play anymore and I could really use some cash.

This is a great set for people who have been playing but don't want to move their practice set from gig to gig. This is also a great beginner drum set, it has every single thing you need to start playing but a drummer.

NOTE: The gray tape on the snare is NOT A RIP! I put it there to make the snare ring a little less (a tuning issue that I'm too lazy to address).

I want $1,200.00 obo.

Call my cell if there is anything I can help with: 630-675-4190

Here are some pictures, PLEASE DON'T MIND THE DUST!:

DrumPic1.jpg

DrumPic2.jpg

DrumPic3.jpg

The Sabian cymbals:
CymbalPic.jpg

The Pearl Double Bass pedal (awesome!):
DoubleBassPedal.jpg

-Mike

Thread Info