day 3

still no lap top, after over 20 attempts of email and calls,e even pm'd me this morning and assured me i would get it today...

my pm
"Hey man... It's okay. As long as the weather is decent and not blizzarding Ill get it to you I told that guy it was a sale pending in case you said no because I couldn't do it today. No harm intended. Will call you tomorrow. Sorry again."

8pm

nothing...

Vobraman

Addict
Jul 15, 2005
oh shit...I better not say anything cuz a couple people got their panties in a bunch and then the thread got locked.

Good luck.

Now you guys should be happy !!!!

and for the other two that responded..oh I got a few words for ya. But then again I don't want anyone to take it as a "threat" or being an "internet hardass."

:bsflag:

Jul 7, 2006
I just walked in the door about 30 minutes ago from work... During the day I cannot answer my cell phone as I would like to. Now it being 10PM I do not want to call Slash seeing as he has a daughter that probably has to be up for school. It is hard being we both have very busy schedules and such but there is no need to turn this into a big post fest. It's a deal between him and I and he has not paid for it yet so theres no Guaranteed delivery date. I could understand if he paid me already and I wasn't getting it to him but right now it's just not at my convenience. When we both have a free period and it works out then thats great. I'm a great guy ask anyone on here I've met and or done things with. I apologize for having priorities over making some extra cash. Slash-- If you don't like waiting I understand and you're welcome to buy a different PC from someone else, but I'm very busy ATM. Otherwise like I said before I'm holding it for you.

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
SonicBlueDevil said:
I just walked in the door about 30 minutes ago from work... During the day I cannot answer my cell phone as I would like to. Now it being 10PM I do not want to call Slash seeing as he has a daughter that probably has to be up for school. It is hard being we both have very busy schedules and such but there is no need to turn this into a big post fest. It's a deal between him and I and he has not paid for it yet so theres no Guaranteed delivery date. I could understand if he paid me already and I wasn't getting it to him but right now it's just not at my convenience. When we both have a free period and it works out then thats great. I'm a great guy ask anyone on here I've met and or done things with. I apologize for having priorities over making some extra cash. Slash-- If you don't like waiting I understand and you're welcome to buy a different PC from someone else, but I'm very busy ATM. Otherwise like I said before I'm holding it for you.

cool man, like i said, just communication...end of this saga

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
***Update***

Nothing Yet. I Gave Up On The Deal, Dont Get Me Wrong, Id Still Buy It If He Ever Called Me. I remember he applied for a job with shank and he vever called him, maybe its his nature?

Since Last Post.

5 Vm's

3tex Msg (one He Returned, The Only Time He Has Communicated With Me)

2pm's

I See By His Activity He Has Been Online.

All I Want Is An Explanation Here...

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
PETSNKE said:
He evidently doesn't want to sell it, move on!

thanks for the advice man! NO SHIT!

the only reason im pissed is that the only communication i have had with him, he told me it was cool and we will meet up. no balls to just tell me the deal is off. i passed on 2 other deals waiting for this bs one...i dont really have the time for this crap. no biggie, case closed. you live and learn.

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
I know you won't like this Slash... but if I was selling this and this scenario happened to me, I would have told you to go fuck yourself and get lost, I'll find another buyer, but that is just me. ;)

... and then no one would buy from me cause I suck, but that would be ok for the next guy who really does know me and it isn't going to call me out and actually get a good deal.

Ask anyone here... and I am the WORST to get a hold of, plans change at a moments notice, and well, I am sure some have cursed my name, but does that make me a bad person? Na... and you a bad person... na.

Life goes on... hey did I miss your bday? We need to have a few drinks at Champs again...

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
Flatliner said:
I know you won't like this Slash... but if I was selling this and this scenario happened to me, I would have told you to go fuck yourself and get lost, I'll find another buyer, but that is just me. ;)

... and then no one would buy from me cause I suck, but that would be ok for the next guy who really does know me and it isn't going to call me out and actually get a good deal.

Ask anyone here... and I am the WORST to get a hold of, plans change at a moments notice, and well, I am sure some have cursed my name, but does that make me a bad person? Na... and you a bad person... na.

Life goes on... hey did I miss your bday? We need to have a few drinks at Champs again...

lmao...i probably would of told myself that too!! dont blame you! the only difference is, i would of just said i changed my mind. not every other day say you will meet up with me and do the deal. i waited around the house all day sunday waiting for a call, which never came just to have him text me tues and tell me we will met up(which never happened...not even a courtesy call) my time is very valuable. that was my only issue!

Thread Info