-ATi Radeon X300 64MB Graphics
-40GB 5400RPM Hard Drive
-CD-RW/DVD-ROM Drive
-Built in Wireless Connevtivity and Bluetooth
-(4) USB 2.0 Ports
-(1) S-Video Port
-Fresh Windows XP Professional Installation
-(2) New Batteries Included along with Power Adapter
-Also included is a leather executive carrying case from dell.

Just seeing if anyone is interested otherwise I will keep it for awhile... Looking for $375 OBO. Not one scratch.

d610.jpg

Jul 7, 2006
wizdawg said:
I might be interested. I'll send you a PM when I get home from work. What's the battery life on it? Is it built in wireless B or G? Do you know the weight? How old is it?

Thanks

The battery life is between 2-4 hours depending on the settings you use as far as brightness and performance goes. It has built in Wireless G. The weight is around 5lbs I believe. Just over a year old.

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
dude, i have called 10 plus times, emailed, pm'd, tex'd, left your friend a message in person...wtf is the deal? i had someone pm you about it and you told them it is still for sale??!! what exactly is the deal here, im getting a little pissed here..

Jul 7, 2006
Here is the PM conversation I had w/your friend-- Rmbr Im out of town right now on my PDA.

SonicBlueDevil said:
Vobraman said:
SonicBlueDevil said:
Vobraman said:
Is the laptop sold and the deal final ?

Deal is not FINAL yet but a sale is pending... Interested?

when do you know if the deal is going to be final ?
thanks

selling it to someone right now.. but i had a few problems today so i was out of town. holding it for them until we can meet. otherwise if they dont want it i will put it back up for sale. otherwise its taken ya know?

I had something come up that I expected to be a few hours and it turned out longer. Did you have my cell? I can't answer the home phone when I'm not there. Relax. I know it's important to you like we discussed. Doing my best here.

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
SonicBlueDevil said:
Here is the PM conversation I had w/your friend-- Rmbr Im out of town right now on my PDA.

I had something come up that I expected to be a few hours and it turned out longer. Did you have my cell? I can't answer the home phone when I'm not there. Relax. I know it's important to you like we discussed. Doing my best here.

i called your cell...sorry, i just promised my daughter, i dont like to let her down, lets take it to pm...

Vobraman

Addict
Jul 15, 2005
Well..SonicBlueDevil, since you are LOL and you felt the need to take pm's to the point of posting them to save your sale with SLASH then fine. But keep in mind you don't know what other deals are being worked between parties via pm's. So as a word to the wise I ain't the Brother to Fuck With on no kiddie shit. Get him his computer so he and I can handle some other shit that you wouldn't understand. I am not going to spend anymore time on this issue and as far as I am concerned it's done. SLASH ...Holla back in a PM on what we talked about.

:rantoff:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info