Heads up: Sonic Blue 03 Cobra for $18,500

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
That is pretty high miles for a roughly 3.5 year old car, but it's not ridiculously high. I didn't think that was really a bad deal for that car.

Edit - I just checked Kelly Blue Book for the value of the car. They said that 57,000 miles is normal, so it's only a couple thousand miles higher than "average". They also say that the car, if in "good condition" has a private party value of approximately $19,500.

Sounds like a good deal to me. If I had the money, I would go check it out.

02RedL

I seen that car in autofocus last month, its been in there for awhile. I hope I never smash mine up, cause Id never wanna buy one of these cars used! You would be hard pressed I think to find one that hasnt been modded or beat! BOOST12s car is a perfect example. Only 19k, and smells like new, and beat to shit! :D

PJx5x

TCG Elite Member
Sep 29, 2005
Villa Park
Since 1964 said:
I wouldn't be so worried about a few passes down the track. Even modified to another 200HP these cars are very tough, and will deliver for a long time. Mine certainly has.

Im not. But i would rather buy a daily driven car. I just think some people over react about miles. These cars are 4 years old now.... theyre meant to be driven.... theyre gonna have miles on them.

Thread Info