For Sale: Innovate LC-1 Wideband A/F meter...

I decided to upgrade to a different wideband with added options for my custom tuning and am selling my LC-1 wideband. I bought this unit in early 2006 despite the date on my pictures.

I have everything wired up with the switches, switchbox, gator clips for connecting grounds and power and all that. I also have a 9 pin Mini-DIN cable already attached, just need to get an extension cable and splice the wires in. Indicator lights are installed in box but not wired in yet(optional). This kit is completely ready to go with the exception of splicing 3 wires and then your ready to log A/F. I intended to use this unit but I am starting to plan for the future and need a different wideband for what I want to do.

It comes with LC-1 main controller P/N 3769, Bosch 02 sensor, 2 Terminator plugs, analog programmer cable and Software CD. The unit does not come with O2 sensor exhaust bung. Available at Innovate Motorsports Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Tuning or CLICK ME for link. They run $8.99.

These retail for $199.99 on the Innovate website. I am asking $160 + shipping OBO due to the extensive amount of pre-wiring I have already done for this unit. I do accept Paypal but the buyer will be required to pay the 3% transaction fee that Paypal charges. Post in here, PM or email me with any questions or offers.

Thanks,

Robert

Attachments

• Innovate LC-1 Pics 001.jpg
    Innovate LC-1 Pics 001.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Innovate LC-1 Pics 003.jpg
    Innovate LC-1 Pics 003.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 135

Thread Info

• rocket5979
    Created