Polaris indy 500 cheap!

This is the same sled i had up for sale last week. Last thursday i damaged the left front suspenion on a rock. It will need some work, so if you have a parts sled to donate parts or feel like throwing a little money into this it would be great. The sled was rideable after the wreck, just doesnt turn left and the windshield is cracked. The pull rope broke off earlier in the night so it will need another new one, woodfield motorsports gave me one that was too thin. Have registration and is ready to go.

400 firm come pick it up, must go by tuesday. No pics with recent suspension damage. Will need a ski, long arm and shock as well as a windshield. Very quick sled.

This is my previous ad:

90 Polaris indy 500 35th anniversary oil injection (no pre-mix), black with blue graphics. 2500 original miles! Bought last month and really need to get a car ready for spring, so something's gotta go. New seat cover, tank cover, and flap. DG pipe, jetted, 98 Picks, newer track with plenty of life left, newer hi-fax and carbides are in great shape. New pull rope installed and 2" powermadd risers installed too. Low rise windshield also installed. Has heated thumb and handwarmers as well.

Regis
847-833-2983

u3HchXydmHjlIklcGHQ8zUpigxvx.jpg

42SPWVCSE5UH3MQNkT6a3i8rSfh8.jpg

PzgN0CjYFtgoPpYdF3vh23aVBhak.jpg

iHtHz9Hic2P6n3wgXFcsAdCtTg9O.jpg

slackerme

Regular
Jan 16, 2006
Hey I dont know much about sleds, but how much in parts am I looking at spending to fix it with new parts. Can I even get new parts for it at a polaris dealer? SO it has a cracked windshield and doesnt turn left. Does it run good? Any mechanical problems?

I can be down there tonight

DAN

Thread Info

• Oncebitten03
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list