xbox 360 stuff.

I am returning my 360 so I have Project gotham racing, Gears of War, and all three of the burger king games haha for sale. I also have gold component outputs and a 360 memory card for sale. I will sell all for 75 bucks. Everything is in great shape. Please try and take everything together....gears is worth 40 at gamestop and I highly doubt all you 360 owners have the gold series component cables so take it as a bundle and do me the favor!

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
willsmysticcobra said:
I am returning my 360 so I have Project gotham racing, Gears of War, and all three of the burger king games haha for sale. I also have gold component outputs and a 360 memory card for sale. I will sell all for 75 bucks. Everything is in great shape. Please try and take everything together....gears is worth 40 at gamestop and I highly doubt all you 360 owners have the gold series component cables so take it as a bundle and do me the favor!
What will you sell the cables for??? I already have all those games.

SICNESS

Opulence...I has it...
May 3, 2006
willsmysticcobra said:
yes. Yes I most likely going to keep the xbox stuff. Thank you Andy for talking me into keeping the 360, I guess the pros do far outweigh the cons. Sorry Jack for wasting your time for that I do appologize. You can lock this if you`d like. :ugh:

Oh I see...I have a Mustang GT and only 106 posts so I get no credit at all... :(

When you get your live account I am going to shoot you in the face for that! :p

Thread Info