PS3 for sale 60GB

Okay I put this thing on ebay twice already and both times I got screwed. Once the person said that he bought another one and another time I got scammed by a Nigerian.

Anyways, I have a 60GB PS3 that is unopened with the receipt. I am looking to get $700 for it. I just want to get rid of it already. I am located in Plainfield if you want to pick it up, or if you live close by I could just deliver it to you.

fasttrack

Regular
Jan 26, 2006
Ebay has been getting really bad lately, especially on things like a PS3. Like I said, I just want to get rid of this thing. I might do the same thing you did and just return it to the store. I just don't know if they will take it back because it has been over 30 days.

BlownVenom01

Addict
Mar 19, 2006
the jokes on everyone with ps3s lol. Apparently the Wii was the thing to snatch up.
According to itrackr.com, 1 out of 120 local stores have the nintendos in stock, and they're selling online for an average markup of 150 bucks.
That's compared to about 70 out of 120 stores on the same website having ps3's both 20 gig and 60 gig.
What a joke somebody on chitownracing was trying to sell a ps3 for like 10 grand and he was serious. Just sucks for all the people that waited in line for hours to buy one and can barely get retail

fasttrack

Regular
Jan 26, 2006
Alright well I haven't heard back from SonicBlueDevil for which I have been holding back on the sale of this PS3, so I guess I am going to go ahead and tell the other guy that he can buy it. If anyone is counting, that makes three people that backed out of a sale.

fasttrack

Regular
Jan 26, 2006
Alright, I have one more PS3 60GB for sale. I was planning on keeping one and selling the other one, but I decided that I am just going to sell them both. This one is also unopened. I am just asking retail for it. So that comes to about $640. The first person with $640 cash can take it. I must sell this before Monday because I am heading back to school.

Thread Info